Home

Offline Multiplayer Franchise Question

This is a discussion on Offline Multiplayer Franchise Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
Rookie

scfan919's Arena

OVR: 4
Offline Multiplayer Franchise Question

So I'm trying to run an offline dynasty with a total of 4 people. However, I can't seem to be able to change the team screen so they can do their depth chart/team stuff. It stays only with the first team I selected at the team select screen. Also, whenever we try to play a game, it simulates everyone else's games and only allows the first person to play there game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
R.I.P. Kenny McKinley #11 Forever Eleven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Offline Multiplayer Franchise Question

are you playing on xbox 360 or ps3? also how are you playing the franchise are you all playing on the same ps3? cause my buddy and i used to play a franchise together and email the file to each other but now it will not let you do that on ps3 but we were thinking of switching to xbox if you can do it on that platform
Old 08-31-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
Rookie

scfan919's Arena

We are all on the same PS3, just wondering how you switch between teams in the franchise mode.
R.I.P. Kenny McKinley #11 Forever Eleven
Old 08-31-2011, 11:36 AM   #4
Rookie

My brother and I do a multi-user franchise every year, but on 360. The last couple of years, we've worked at the same office, and so we were able to easily trade memory card back and forth with the file on it, but he recently took a new job. So, now we too are looking for ways to email/transfer files back and forth between the two of us.

There has to be a way.

It's too bad EA/Madden didn't keep the Locker Room feature they had on the previous XBOX. SIGH!!!
Old 08-31-2011, 11:38 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

so if you have xbox and a memory card a franchise created on mine would load on his xbox?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 12:05 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
so if you have xbox and a memory card a franchise created on mine would load on his xbox?
Yea, but it's a little tricky because it saves the franchise under the XBOX used at that time. Here's how we had to do it...

1) Both create a XBOX account of the SAME name. We both created one just called Madden. This account was to just be used for our Madden franchise.

2) Create the franchise. You should do it under you normal account because you'll have your settings, sliders and current roster you want to use.

3) Once franchise is created and open, save it to your HD like normal.

4) Then, log out of your XBOX account and sign back in under your new Madden account. Save it again. You can either save it straight to your memory card/flash drive or save it to your HD and copy it over from there afterwards.

New user with the memory card/flash drive:

1) Insert memory card into XBOX

2) Log into Madden XBOX account and start up Madden.

3) Go into File Management or whatever and load the franchise file.

4) Once franchise is open, log out of Madden account and sign back into your normal XBOX account. I would recommend saving it to your HD from there for your own copy.

Just rinse and repeat back and forth. We've had to do this for three years now.

Just wish we could figure out how to email the files instead now.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:12 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfan919
So I'm trying to run an offline dynasty with a total of 4 people. However, I can't seem to be able to change the team screen so they can do their depth chart/team stuff. It stays only with the first team I selected at the team select screen. Also, whenever we try to play a game, it simulates everyone else's games and only allows the first person to play there game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Click R3 (Right analog button) and scroll through teams using the right analog stick.

Also, does anyone know if franchise files can be loaded by a different user than the one that saved it?
Old 08-31-2011, 10:23 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeycool
Click R3 (Right analog button) and scroll through teams using the right analog stick.

Also, does anyone know if franchise files can be loaded by a different user than the one that saved it?
No, not unless they have either the same Profile on their XBOX or one named exactly like it. Once the franchise is loaded though, you can switch back over to your regular profile and save it to your system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »