Home

wind glitch?

This is a discussion on wind glitch? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
wind glitch?

I've noticed that the wind is always blowing in the same direction even when I switch quarters. For instance, I just played a game and the wind was blowing against me in the first quarter. Then it changed to 2nd quarter and the wind was still in the same direction and throughout the game. It never changed! Anyone else confirm this or am I going crazy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 01:16 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: wind glitch?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html
Old 09-02-2011, 02:08 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

I wanted to confirm this with other people and see if they are seeing the same thing before posting it in the glitch thread. So is this happening to anyone else?
Old 09-02-2011, 02:30 AM   #4
Rookie

Chibears12's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
I wanted to confirm this with other people and see if they are seeing the same thing before posting it in the glitch thread. So is this happening to anyone else?
i seen it but it actually switches direction when you move to the next quarter. The arrow will change evantually but the wind direction changes when you switch position on the field after the quarter.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:38 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
I've noticed that the wind is always blowing in the same direction even when I switch quarters. For instance, I just played a game and the wind was blowing against me in the first quarter. Then it changed to 2nd quarter and the wind was still in the same direction and throughout the game. It never changed! Anyone else confirm this or am I going crazy?
I've been experiencing the same thing. Same wind direction the whole game. I've never seen the wind direction switch and I'm 8 games into my franchise...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 02:45 AM   #6
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

I have also experienced this. Feel free to report.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:42 AM   #7
Rookie

CerebrumMusica's Arena

OVR: 7

The wind arrow corresponds to the broadcast camera angle, not the playing view. I am 99% sure. That is why it blows the same direction after you switch sides of the field.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #8
Rookie

gsize19's Arena

OVR: 3

This bugs me to no end... I have missed a few FG's because I was kicking based on the wind direction that was on the screen, and ended up hooking a few FG's because it was actually blowing the opposite direction... Sucks...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »