Home

Joesph Morgan Stats?

This is a discussion on Joesph Morgan Stats? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #1
ndM
Rookie

OVR: 0
Joesph Morgan Stats?

So, I heard that the rosters that we currently have are the rosters that we want for our franchise because of the fake 22 players that would be added to our teams. Now, I don't have a problem with this besides the Saints' preseason sensation, Joesph Morgan isn't on the roster.

I wanted to attempt to create him in the game so that I could have him, and have the "franchise rosters" as well. Any suggestions on how I should do his stats?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 02:03 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Joesph Morgan Stats?

Do as you see fit. Your game, your franchise.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
ndM
Rookie

OVR: 0
I don't wanna over-rate or underrate though. He had a wicked PR for a TD in the preseason opener, then had a 59yd TD reception the following game.

Maybe, catch at 75, elusiveness at 75, speed at about 85? I rather underrate, than overrate and just have him develop.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
Rookie

JDoze's Arena

OVR: 3

i think his speed would be in the 90's. he looked real quick every time he touched the ball. i don't know what his combine numbers are though.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndM
I don't wanna over-rate or underrate though. He had a wicked PR for a TD in the preseason opener, then had a 59yd TD reception the following game.

Maybe, catch at 75, elusiveness at 75, speed at about 85? I rather underrate, than overrate and just have him develop.
Speed is in the 90's I was working on him last night and looked at some of his numbers and what scouts were saying. His awareness should be low and his leaping ability is low as well. It's hard to create him because his strengths coupled with his pre-season performance make him an above average slot WR. I really wish EA would have done a better job with the roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #6
Rookie

StumpyJones's Arena

OVR: 4

I would give him sub-average route running and release. Also, his catch should be around 69-70 (dropped a wide open hook pass), but up his CIT and SPC. His speed should be in the mid-90's at least, with decent agility. It's hard to get his stats (and if he makes the team, hard for EA to do) since he's been injured so long and hasn't been able to see a lot of extended play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »