Home

practice mode/playbook in offline franchise

This is a discussion on practice mode/playbook in offline franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 01:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
practice mode/playbook in offline franchise

in offline franchise, you now have the possibility to practice with your team's players, which seems like a great idea. however, it seems impossible to use any other playbook besides the standard one for the franchise team you are playing with. in other words, if i play with the pats, i can only use the pats playbook, regardless if it is my favorite or not. it also does not allow you to use your custom playbook, even if you set it as your favorite. practice starts instantly (if you access practice mode from the main menu, outside of franchise mode, you can make changes to the uniforms, playbooks, weather, etc. but you'll have the original rosters). anybody found a way around this? is this a glitch?

Last edited by amodernist; 09-02-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 04:41 AM   #2
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: practice mode/playbook in offline franchise

If you want to practice with your franchise team with your custom playbook, the only option would be to export your team and then load it in practice outside of franchise mode where you can select your custom playbook.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »