Home

The best way to play Madden 12 is....

This is a discussion on The best way to play Madden 12 is.... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #25
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The best way to play Madden 12 is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
I'm always glad when someone makes a post praising broadcast cam, but what you're pointing out is undoubtedly true, so how can we pass deep without fluking everytime? We can't, unless the developers implement a feature well consolidated in soccer games: they suffer from the same problems as football on long passes, however no gamer plays soccer in vertical view, that's because they have the visual aid of a radar displaying the layout of the teams in the whole field. In the case of football you wouln't even need 22 dots on the radar, receivers and dbacks would suffice.

Do you dislike this idea?
Now that is great thinking!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 11:04 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Re: The best way to play Madden 12 is....

I'm loving this broadcast cam too and prefer playing this way....kinda takes me back to Joe Montana's Football. I just wish on the deep route passes the camera actually followed the player instead of the ball. This would give you a better chance to catch the deep ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »