Home

Whats the best way to set up 2-back rotation?

This is a discussion on Whats the best way to set up 2-back rotation? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Whats the best way to set up 2-back rotation?

With the Lions I started my franchise without injuries so I could use Leshoure. Really sucks the guy blew out his achilles I wanted to see him play this year.

Anyway since Best is a speed back and good receiving back I use him in packages that are best for that. Leshoure I have as my number 2 on the depth chart and he gets used as Spell HB in packages like I-Form, 2 TE, 3TE formations as well as some other pounding run game formations. He does better than Best all the time running up the middle accept maybe on draw plays, Best seems better on those.

I think the run game is pretty realistic this year that way, power guys run much better up the middle than speed guys. Also the run game seems much more affective later in games when players are tired.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #10
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhammer
I just use the package select and select the HB sub package... pretty easy
This is what I've always done. When I've had two backs who I both want to give a lot of carries usually one is more of a downhill slam up the middle type and the other is quicker and probably a better receiving threat. Different plays in the same package might be better for one or the other.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #11
Banned

bingo911's Arena

OVR: 12

I pushed the subs slide for RB2 wayyy up and right now in my franchise mode marshawn lynch is the number two and he's like almost 300 yards on 40 carries, and the started has like 650 yards on 70 carries.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »