Home

PS3 Field photo's& post yours

This is a discussion on PS3 Field photo's& post yours within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #9
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: PS3 Field photo's& post yours

im starting to think it more of a lighting issue on the ps3
Old 09-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 7

I sent a message to ea on Twitter but we need to present this to them in a mature way. Hopefully they can do something, I feel that some of the issues are done to help the framerate
Old 09-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnZzgo
im starting to think it more of a lighting issue on the ps3
I agree, just go play a night game in phily or Tampa, or Cleveland. Helmets lose all detail.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
I sent a message to ea on Twitter but we need to present this to them in a mature way. Hopefully they can do something, I feel that some of the issues are done to help the framerate
I agree. My goal is hopefully to get a patch to at least patch as much as possible. I have to admitt though, that is a huge difference. Honestly, I am thinking of buying a 360 just to be able to play Madden like that. Madden 12 is a great game if these bugs werent present. I have been thinking about buying a 360 again anyway. Still, I can't help feel cheated. Thats just aweful. I can't see them charging $60 for the PS3 version being it isn't even complete.

Does anyone think this is why they delayed the game? Anyone think maybe they couldnt get the ps3 version ported quick enough? I'm just trying to figure out how they could let the game ship this way. It would almost have to be a time issue, or why else let it go out this way? That really is huge
Old 09-02-2011, 08:43 PM   #13
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

My graphics look awesome. I don't know what you guys are seeing on your tv's, but mine look great. Same as my 360 game.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #14
DRG
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
why make another thread ......whe got a good thing going on in the gfx thread...
Because us ps3 users are very concerned with these issues and it has become very annoying. How would you feel if you bought a 60 dollar game and it ended not looking as good as the other system's version? This needs to be acknowledged so we can at least know that EA is aware of these problems and is working on a fix for it.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
My graphics look awesome. I don't know what you guys are seeing on your tv's, but mine look great. Same as my 360 game.
did you see the photo at the bottom of the first page? At this point, it's posts photo's or it didnt happen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
why make another thread ......whe got a good thing going on in the gfx thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG
Because us ps3 users are very concerned with these issues and it has become very annoying. How would you feel if you bought a 60 dollar game and it ended not looking as good as the other system's version? This needs to be acknowledged so we can at least know that EA is aware of these problems and is working on a fix for it.
This.

Also, what if you have a PS3 and a 360(I wish). Would you want to spend $60 on a version with poor graphics in many issues? The photo's will be posted. There won't be any confusion. Look on page one at the bottom. There are the two versions. Hard to deny them. So far, not one person with a PS3 copy like mine who sayd theres is perfect has posted a photo to show they do not have these issues

Last edited by wheelman990; 09-02-2011 at 08:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »