Home

PS3 Field photo's& post yours

This is a discussion on PS3 Field photo's& post yours within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #17
Rookie

jwmcards's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Field photo's& post yours

I posted this in the graphics stickied thread, but I'll put here as well. Who knows what will be done, but at least there seems to be an acknowledgement from someone (could just be a mod though).

EA_Gambit
Forum Admin

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear you guys are having Graphical Issues with Madden 12. I have been tracking this issue and have funneled this up to be investigated. All I can ask for is your patience regarding this issue and reassure you we are aware of the situation.

- Gambit -

Old 09-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
My graphics look awesome. I don't know what you guys are seeing on your tv's, but mine look great. Same as my 360 game.
You don't have the 360 version, at least according to your GT.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 49

file://
Old 09-02-2011, 09:18 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG
Because us ps3 users are very concerned with these issues and it has become very annoying. How would you feel if you bought a 60 dollar game and it ended not looking as good as the other system's version? This needs to be acknowledged so we can at least know that EA is aware of these problems and is working on a fix for it.
What i ball on the ps3 myself.....
Old 09-02-2011, 09:44 PM   #21
Banned

I just went and played a game in the georgia dome, because some of the pics posted was from inside the georgia dome and my ps3 is presentation of the field is nothing like that at all it looks like the 360 version. I am playing with the big ps3 one of the first ones to come out, not the ps3 slim if that makes a difference. Im playing on a mitsubishi 1080p tv with the ps3 set on 1080p and Im telling you it looks frickin fantastic. you can see reflections of the helmets from the lighting and blades of grass and everthing by the far the best looking madden ive ever seen. It really sucks that some of you guys are having issues but im not having them. Ill try to get my wifes camera so I can post up some pics. I hope you guys get this worked out with EA because im telling you this madden looks really good. Where can you go to post up pics for free anyone know? I can see the geaogia dome roof on the helmets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cng41
I just went and played a game in the georgia dome, because some of the pics posted was from inside the georgia dome and my ps3 is presentation of the field is nothing like that at all it looks like the 360 version. I am playing with the big ps3 one of the first ones to come out, not the ps3 slim if that makes a difference. Im playing on a mitsubishi 1080p tv with the ps3 set on 1080p and Im telling you it looks frickin fantastic. you can see reflections of the helmets from the lighting and blades of grass and everthing by the far the best looking madden ive ever seen. It really sucks that some of you guys are having issues but im not having them. Ill try to get my wifes camera so I can post up some pics. I hope you guys get this worked out with EA because im telling you this madden looks really good. Where can you go to post up pics for free anyone know? I can see the geaogia dome roof on the helmets
tv type has zero to do with this, I have a Samsung and panny. My Samsung is rated best plasma this year.

This is a game issue. Unless you can post a pic that shows nothing that we are proving then this means nothing. EA wanted proof.

Go use the giants at night in phily and see the helmets.

I tested on my panny and Samsung the best 2 brands of tvs

I even saw it at best buy. We all have the same game. Post a pic
Old 09-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #23
MVP

how many of yall played the season ticket ver.? was it the same what about b4 the patch? anybody delete the patch and try it...samething happened on ncaa
Old 09-02-2011, 10:26 PM   #24
Angelinos

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Here's various shots from Atlanta's house. While I do see the graphical inconsistencies, it doesn't really bother me. Also, I don't think mine looks like the OP's pics. I do admit the 360 version looks graphically better. No big deal for me though.

I also have a 360 but I prefer my PS3. Haven't bought a game for my 360 in years.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image00001.jpg (91.5 KB, 478 views)
File Type: jpg Image00002.jpg (162.5 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg Image00003.jpg (154.9 KB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg Image00004.jpg (165.9 KB, 466 views)

Last edited by rckabillyRaider; 09-02-2011 at 10:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »