Home

PS3 Field photo's& post yours

This is a discussion on PS3 Field photo's& post yours within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-02-2011, 10:35 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: PS3 Field photo's& post yours

This is not about a console war, if you do not care that the ps3 looks inferior then so he it. But if you paying 60 just like 360 owners then you expect the game to look the same or close to.

Not only are graphics inferior but the menu lags when switching uniforms or depth charts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #26
Angelinos

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
This is not about a console war, if you do not care that the ps3 looks inferior then so he it. But if you paying 60 just like 360 owners then you expect the game to look the same or close to.

Not only are graphics inferior but the menu lags when switching uniforms or depth charts.
who said anything about console wars besides you? Relax man
Old 09-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
who said anything about console wars besides you? Relax man
Yea we talking about a ps3 issue and you want to throw in that you have a 360 but prefer ps3 and have not bought a 360 game in years. What does that have to do with the issue on the field.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #28
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

After reading through the various pages,I decided to do a few tests myself.
I used the Steelers in all my tests,and checked the various mentioned stadiums.. all night games

1-Both the Steelers and Eagles helmets looked as though somebody broke out the flat paint and painted these helmets,there was absolutely no shine to the helmets

2-Testing at Cleveland,both teams had noticeable shine on there helmets
3-At Giants stadium both also had shiny helmets....BUT the grass issues were noticeable (more on that in a minute)
4-Finally at Lucas Oil Stadium,both also had shiny helmets,but the field was noticeable.

Now....I did some further testing in regards to the field issues,and what I found MAY be able to help EA in some way.

Using the standard camera (which I do) the blotches were more evident...BUT,going to replay mode and panning the camera to the side (think broadcast view) the field looks perfectly normal....you can actually see the "blotchiness" disappear and turn into a beautiful looking field.....put the camera back behind your players and the "blotch" returns.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 09-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #29
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
You don't have the 360 version, at least according to your GT.
My 360 isn't hooked up to internet. It's hooked up in my guest bedroom and I don't have a wire to hook it up and don't feel like using wireless. I barely play it online, just Gears of War.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:49 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

As for the player details or helmet issues, I haven't seen any of that. The grass stuff I have. But thanks to the guy that posted that message from that EA admin who pushed the message on the way up, I'm happy to see EA has taken notice.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:52 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
After reading through the various pages,I decided to do a few tests myself.
I used the Steelers in all my tests,and checked the various mentioned stadiums.. all night games

1-Both the Steelers and Eagles helmets looked as though somebody broke out the flat paint and painted these helmets,there was absolutely no shine to the helmets

2-Testing at Cleveland,both teams had noticeable shine on there helmets
3-At Giants stadium both also had shiny helmets....BUT the grass issues were noticeable (more on that in a minute)
4-Finally at Lucas Oil Stadium,both also had shiny helmets,but the field was noticeable.

Now....I did some further testing in regards to the field issues,and what I found MAY be able to help EA in some way.

Using the standard camera (which I do) the blotches were more evident...BUT,going to replay mode and panning the camera to the side (think broadcast view) the field looks perfectly normal....you can actually see the "blotchiness" disappear and turn into a beautiful looking field.....put the camera back behind your players and the "blotch" returns.
Great info, you are dead right about the planning of the camera makes them dissapear so this might be a lighting issue as someone else posted. I think ea can fix this with a patch

You think helmets at night is due to lighting ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holt81
As for the player details or helmet issues, I haven't seen any of that. The grass stuff I have. But thanks to the guy that posted that message from that EA admin who pushed the message on the way up, I'm happy to see EA has taken notice.
The helmet issue happens in a few stadium only and at night only. Go use the giants and play the eagles in phily at 830

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »