Home

PS3 Field photo's& post yours

This is a discussion on PS3 Field photo's& post yours within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #33
MVP

jack1535's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Field photo's& post yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
This is not about a console war, if you do not care that the ps3 looks inferior then so he it. But if you paying 60 just like 360 owners then you expect the game to look the same or close to.

Not only are graphics inferior but the menu lags when switching uniforms or depth charts.
360 does this too
Old 09-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #34
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
You think helmets at night is due to lighting ?
I'm not really sure at this point. What does confuse me is how the helmets can have shine in other stadiums but dull as hell in some (Philly)

If I was a betting man, I would maybe lean more towards the lighting than anything....as during replays when moving the camera around it's clearly evident that the problem disappears (field issues)....so MAYBE thats a lighting issue?? I guess at this point it's anybodys guess

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 09-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I'm not really sure at this point. What does confuse me is how the helmets can have shine in other stadiums but dull as hell in some (Philly)

If I was a betting man, I would maybe lean more towards the lighting than anything....as during replays when moving the camera around it's clearly evident that the problem disappears (field issues)....so MAYBE thats a lighting issue?? I guess at this point it's anybodys guess
I have been playing on zoom cam so maybe thats why I am not seeing the issues that you guys are seeing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #36
MVP

did anybody delete the patch...to check just like the ncaa football
Old 09-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #37
Rookie

USC-Trojans's Arena

OVR: 3

PS3 has been a mess this year on both football games graphics wise.
Example:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042608299

I have both versions for both systems...
Old 09-02-2011, 11:15 PM   #38
DRG
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
This.

Also, what if you have a PS3 and a 360(I wish). Would you want to spend $60 on a version with poor graphics in many issues? The photo's will be posted. There won't be any confusion. Look on page one at the bottom. There are the two versions. Hard to deny them. So far, not one person with a PS3 copy like mine who sayd theres is perfect has posted a photo to show they do not have these issues
I literally just took my ps3 copy back and got the 360 copy. The fields most definitely dont have those oil looking spots, the colors also are more vibrant.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:20 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cng41
I have been playing on zoom cam so maybe thats why I am not seeing the issues that you guys are seeing
https://picasaweb.google.com/1061458...51728781865298

That is a pic of zoomed in

Look at the puddles of oil under each linemens free. I guess they are suppose to be shadows but looks bad. It is a lighting issue because one you rotate camera it turd away.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #40
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

friday night..10:38 ET

I will say this though....I'm watching right now on NFL network..seahawks at home.....looking only at the field...LOL, sad I know......you CAN ACTUALLY SEE *OIL spots* on the field right now

perhaps it really is *true to the game* PS3 owners

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »