Home

PS3 Field photo's& post yours

This is a discussion on PS3 Field photo's& post yours within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Field photo's& post yours

The graphics of the game are flawless, but you just have to be on the right system. I have a PS3 and an Xbox 360. When I play Madden on the PS3 I use a 32" 720p resolution LCD and the graphics look amazing. When I play my 360 I am playing on a 42" 1080p resolution and it looks amazing as well. I think the for PS3 the 32" gets the better quality graphics and with 360 it doesn't matter what resolution you use...Superior gaming system for madden hands down.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Excellent find, I tried it and it seems the issue with helmets are clear skies at night. Using overcast brings back the detail

Also I removed the patch and that has no affect on graphics issues

But the audio is worst without patch

Kick off sound was delayed when foot met ball half way in the air the sound of jckijg the ball sounded

Gus was less talkative in a monotone way.

I removed the patch too and didn't see a difference either. I've noticed the delay in the sound of the kickoff too at times. Thought it was me.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by twimstaxs
The graphics of the game are flawless, but you just have to be on the right system. I have a PS3 and an Xbox 360. When I play Madden on the PS3 I use a 32" 720p resolution LCD and the graphics look amazing. When I play my 360 I am playing on a 42" 1080p resolution and it looks amazing as well. I think the for PS3 the 32" gets the better quality graphics and with 360 it doesn't matter what resolution you use...Superior gaming system for madden hands down.
What????

TV type has zero to do with this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #52
Banned

Quote:
What????

TV type has zero to do with this.
I have seen the pictures posted of how the field looks on PS3 and it does not look like that on my PS3 at all. So why wouldn't it have anything to do with resolution or TV type?
Old 09-03-2011, 12:12 AM   #53
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

after looking over this thread and seeing it in the game for myself all i have to say is ew and once again ps3 players get the shaft
Old 09-03-2011, 12:17 AM   #54
Banned

Quote:
I have seen the pictures posted of how the field looks on PS3 and it does not look like that on my PS3 at all. So why wouldn't it have anything to do with resolution or TV type?
You actually think that a tv makes graphics better?

They do not, you could have the best tv in the history of history. The issue is in the game.

If you are bald and appear on tv? Do you think depending on the tv you have that you will appear with hair in the better tv?
Old 09-03-2011, 12:22 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:
You actually think that a tv makes graphics better?

They do not, you could have the best tv in the history of history. The issue is in the game.

If you are bald and appear on tv? Do you think depending on the tv you have that you will appear with hair in the better tv?
So why do my graphics look EXACTLY alike for both systems? Explain this to me since you seem to have it all figured out??? TVs have everything to do with how the graphics look and the resolution as well. When I watch NFL games they a thousand times better on an LCD or LED TV than a plasma hands down. Why would it be different for a video game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #56
Banned

Quote:
So why do my graphics look EXACTLY alike for both systems? Explain this to me since you seem to have it all figured out??? TVs have everything to do with how the graphics look and the resolution as well. When I watch NFL games they a thousand times better on an LCD or LED TV than a plasma hands down. Why would it be different for a video game?
You are dead wrong about sports looking better on lcd over plasmas but that is not what we will discuss.

You cannot compare live tv programmes to a video game.

The oil spots on field are in the game disc and no tv can did that.

If you say this then post a pic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »