Home

PS3 Field photo's& post yours

This is a discussion on PS3 Field photo's& post yours within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 49
PS3 Field photo's& post yours

Hey fellow OS members. I am experiencing very poor turf textures with dome teams, and even some non dome teams. I would like to post photo's of some random games to show the fields of various teams. The following photo's are on the PS3 version. If you feel your PS3 doesn't look like this, please post photo's to show the differences as for right now, it seams the PS3 users have a white haze all over the field that looks specially bad in domes and in shadows(real bad inside the 20's)

Feel free to discuss, but I would really like to make this a tread more about showing instances with a photo to back it up other then just stated yours looks better or worse. The only way to prove this is or isn't a common PS3 issue is to share photo's.

You may post Xbox 360 versions so that we may compare, but please label your posts Xbox 360 so we know what version we are looing at.

Thank you for your help. I just want to make sure us PS3 users are not getting a inferior game, which right now it seams graphically we have.

The stealers stadium below is a example of a acceptable grass texture IMO(one of the few on PS3). Im hoping EA can deliver this via a patch.

Last edited by wheelman990; 09-02-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: PS3 Field photo's& post yours

I was wondering with people reporting the field textures being bad have EA acknowledged this as a problem for PS3 users?
Old 09-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

why make another thread ......whe got a good thing going on in the gfx thread...
Old 09-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyB
I was wondering with people reporting the field textures being bad have EA acknowledged this as a problem for PS3 users?
I am hoping us PS3 users can come together and get what we paid for. I have a older PS3 80gb, and a new slim. On both systems and both TV's its the same thing. As you can see, some stadiums(a very few) like the stealers look awesome. So I know its not my TV. Plus, look how great the players look. The first photo the canon camera made a bit too much color in it, but the others shows my display is indeed a good one. It's just the field looks like it has white haze on it, and also looks like someone took a whater color brush and smeared the field taxtures and colors together

Last edited by wheelman990; 09-02-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 7

https://picasaweb.google.com/1061458...02517376470274

Someone please upload my set. I took pics from 360 and ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7

I tested that eagles, browns, bucs, and another which I forget at night the helmets look sprayed on
Old 09-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
https://picasaweb.google.com/1061458...02517376470274

Someone please upload my set. I took pics from 360 and ps3
WOW!!! Look at the PS3 difference between your xbox 360 and PS3 examples on The patriots field! I can verify on my PS3 the Patriots field looks as bad as it does on your PS3. Now look at your xbox 360, it looks like the stealers photo above. This proves we are getting hosed!!

Just wow. The difference is even bigger then I thought. It almost looks like the PS3 port over didn't render all the grass!!

PS3

XBOX 360

Just look at those photo differences!!!!

Last edited by wheelman990; 09-02-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
MVP

Garrett67's Arena

OVR: 20

I think in addition to the dome issues, and please try it to correct me but I played a night game last night (can't remember where I was playing but I dont' think it matters) and the players looked terrible. They looked like a very poor attempt at a green screen. But, day games outside are beautiful.

This is on PS3

Xbox 360: Garrett67
Playstation: Bean1967
Steam: Axemaster5150

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »