Home

Changing Accel. Clock option after starting franchise?

This is a discussion on Changing Accel. Clock option after starting franchise? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2006
Changing Accel. Clock option after starting franchise?

I started my franchise with 15 min quaters and accel. clock runoff to 20 secs. Now I realize my games are too long, I could easily put it down to the 16 or 17 second mark and notice a huge difference in length of games.

Is there anyway to do this AFTER you're in your franchise?

Im currently in game 3 of preseason.

Thanks.
PaulChildres is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ/NY
Posts: 2,476
Re: Changing Accel. Clock option after starting franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
I started my franchise with 15 min quaters and accel. clock runoff to 20 secs. Now I realize my games are too long, I could easily put it down to the 16 or 17 second mark and notice a huge difference in length of games.

Is there anyway to do this AFTER you're in your franchise?

Im currently in game 3 of preseason.

Thanks.
Acc clock only goes to 20 seconds on play clock in franchise mode. There is nothing you can do except lower your minutes pr quarter

Even restarting would only go to 20 sec
Giants4Natic is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 10:40 AM   #3
Rookie
 
Jaaa's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dirty
Re: Changing Accel. Clock option after starting franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
Is there anyway to do this AFTER you're in your franchise?
No, there's not even a way you can do it BEFORE you start a franchise LOL. This is such an incomplete game.
Jaaa is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 10:48 AM   #4
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ/NY
Posts: 2,476
Re: Changing Accel. Clock option after starting franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaaa
No, there's not even a way you can do it BEFORE you start a franchise LOL. This is such an incomplete game.
Sorry you feel that way, I don't agree but then again I enjoy video games for what they are.

Besides, I get 130 plays with 15 and 20 sec playclock. If you go and pass all day or rush to the line then enjoy 150 plays, play realistic and you are good.

Average teams get to the line between 15-20 sec just like madden

Some want ea to give them realism but when they do, they kill them just because they play run and shoot football and clock does not move due to incomplete passes
Giants4Natic is offline  
Old 09-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Changing Accel. Clock option after starting franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Sorry you feel that way, I don't agree but then again I enjoy video games for what they are.

Besides, I get 130 plays with 15 and 20 sec playclock. If you go and pass all day or rush to the line then enjoy 150 plays, play realistic and you are good.

Average teams get to the line between 15-20 sec just like madden

Some want ea to give them realism but when they do, they kill them just because they play run and shoot football and clock does not move due to incomplete passes

Rushing to the line is not realistic.. If you notice, most play clocks are at 1-3 seconds before the ball is hiked.. If you play on 5 minute quarters and Run the ball and throw in some passes a drive could last well into the second quarter.

Personally I am not about to play a 4 hour game.. But it is annoying that there are SOOOOOOOOOO many problems with this game that it does seem incomplete.

So, I play games for what they are.. games.. But when I spend 60 bucks on it.. I better get a full game.
JerichoX is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #6
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 25,901
Re: Changing Accel. Clock option after starting franchise?

There are several other threads already discussing this.
kehlis is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 AM.

Top -