Home

The *Zoomed* Camera Angle

This is a discussion on The *Zoomed* Camera Angle within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
The *Zoomed* Camera Angle

...could be close to perfection if EA tweaks it via a patch

*have the camera zoom out just a tad for pass plays
*side the camera left/right for running plays/screens/passes to the flats.

is this a patchable thing?

if not....the ZOOM camera option (IMO) is just about a worthless camera angle
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The *Zoomed* Camera Angle

I have to agree the zoomed camera angle can be the best option if it was pushed back a bit similar to Ncaa's standard camera. i don't think the zoomed camera is worthless because im really enjoying it but passing is difficult. I hope this is something that can be tweaked via a patch.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Or, have the option that lets you adjust the camera angle to what you like. I cant remember the madden that had it, but I remember it. Little features like that, I miss.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #4
Rookie

sanchise99's Arena

OVR: 2

I love this camera angle too along w/ madden and madden classic
Old 09-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by radatdude2
I have to agree the zoomed camera angle can be the best option if it was pushed back a bit similar to Ncaa's standard camera. i don't think the zoomed camera is worthless because im really enjoying it but passing is difficult. I hope this is something that can be tweaked via a patch.
Zoom is worthless just like broadcasts because unless you can do it all without restriction then it is worthless. Passing is impossible on both of those angles.

If zoom cab be pushed back a bit then its fantastic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #6
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougall71
Or, have the option that lets you adjust the camera angle to what you like. I cant remember the madden that had it, but I remember it. Little features like that, I miss.
yea i agree with you ,give us back the user cam..all the last gen maddens had this ..it was called user refined camera.. you could create your own view..it even had a option to zoom out for pass plays. it was perfect ,i hope they bring this back some day,ive been waiting years...
Old 09-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

I REALLY hate the Zoomed Camera....or should I say, I hate how it is tilted high facing down on the field.

if they can lower it, and tilt it upwards...then I'd be fine with that.....heck I just wish they gave us back custom cam...or heck I remember most football games having like 10 different camera choices.....why...why...why would they do this? we already know we have no other choice in football games...at least give us more camera options. I feel like they are taking advantage of the situation and oppressing us..lol. NO EXTRA CAM FOR YOU! AND WE'LL GIVE U A ZOOMED CAM, BUT IT'S A BAD ONE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

but seriously, after BackBreaker, I like being alittle closer and the camera lower...at least just enough, like a third person view.

I haven't tried it but how is Superstar mode, when using a QB...is the camera closer?
Old 09-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I like the zoom cam the way it is. Everone wants everything easy so they can see all the receivers and all the defenders at once thats not realistic. If you pull the cam back then its not zoom cam now is it. I can see my primary receiver and everything else on that half of the field as it sould be. Makes things more interesting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »