Home

Mastering Scouting?

This is a discussion on Mastering Scouting? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Mastering Scouting?

Is there a way to Master Scouting in the Franchise...I seem to get more information on prospects when I let the computer do the scouting....not sure what Im doing wrong or if I am actually doing anything wrong

Games: Madden 13, MLB 2k12, NBA 2k13, NHL 13, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, AC3, DW6 Empires, and Max Payne 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 09:58 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Mastering Scouting?

I'm in week 11 and only scouted week1, I have scouting on user and tried to scout all the other weeks that I could and it said 0/15 and didn't let me scout anyone... So i'm screwed for the draft big time. I didn't even get a notice when I simmed to tell me I need to go scout complete bull.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've simulated about 10-15 seasons to get a hang of the scouting and offseason. I think it's just one of those things where you have to go through it a few times to get the hang of it.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles012
I'm in week 11 and only scouted week1, I have scouting on user and tried to scout all the other weeks that I could and it said 0/15 and didn't let me scout anyone... So i'm screwed for the draft big time. I didn't even get a notice when I simmed to tell me I need to go scout complete bull.
you can only scout the 15 players like every 4 weeks. it also by default goes to the players you scouted before and you cant reselect them. the way to know when you can scout again is in the menu it will change from scouting info to scouting
Old 09-04-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Search and read my thread "scouting tips:good info I've researched" all the info and tips you need to suceed, gauranteed!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »