Home

The Reason and Fix for the Shoulder Pad " Glitch"

This is a discussion on The Reason and Fix for the Shoulder Pad " Glitch" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
The Reason and Fix for the Shoulder Pad " Glitch"

After sadly realizing that two of my top wr prospects (alshon jeffery, and devier posey) in my draft class would hit the field looking like power rangers i tried to keep loading the draft class over and over again only to keep having the same thing happen. Then i realized the both were bigger receivers so i check marvin mcnutt and he was the same as those two and i realize that all those receivers i edited on ncaa to have 100 percent on the chest part of the shoulder pads . So i made so more draft classes to see if o could get thde same result i did. that has to mean that this glitch isnt a glitch at all and it must just be the shoulder pad slider on here like in create a player so EA just let us have the option to edit player models and just unlock those sliders so this can stop happening and maybe the abiltity to edit draft classes but i wont ask for too much too oon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Reason and Fix for the Shoulder Pad " Glitch"

So your saying that if you go back to ncaa and re-edit the pad height levels and chest levels then they will come out normal?
Old 09-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio_West
So your saying that if you go back to ncaa and re-edit the pad height levels and chest levels then they will come out normal?
that is completely ridiculous that we would have to go through all that trouble to get a feature to work that ea screwed up. i'm so mad that this wasn't tested or even brought up. when ncaa came out they said before the game was to hit shelves that they had made it available to do complete edits of rosters specifically because of the demand. it just needs to be fixed asap!
Old 09-04-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikphaze01
that is completely ridiculous that we would have to go through all that trouble to get a feature to work that ea screwed up. i'm so mad that this wasn't tested or even brought up. when ncaa came out they said before the game was to hit shelves that they had made it available to do complete edits of rosters specifically because of the demand. it just needs to be fixed asap!
I totally agree, I'm so damn pissed first they screwed up with import now I can't get my draft classes from my 11 seasons on ncaa and now this dumb sh*#.....so effin frustrating
Old 09-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

Looks like I'll be spending 3 days on NCAA 12, unless someone does it before me....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

can we just import the default rosters from NCAA and rename them in madden?
Old 09-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

The generated draft classes and undrafted free agents look bad as well. I hope a legitimate resolution is available soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »