Home

Has NCAA Draft Class Importing been fixed?

This is a discussion on Has NCAA Draft Class Importing been fixed? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Has NCAA Draft Class Importing been fixed?

With the recent flurry of NCAA & Madden patches, live tuning updates, etc. does anyone know if the NCAA draft class importing into Madden has been improved or fixed?

Also, is this issue really a dealbreaker?

I've been waiting since these games came out to finally start my franchise / dynasty. I'm aware that EA does not care about offline franchise mode, but I do.... and I would like to know if this supposed feature... works?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Has NCAA Draft Class Importing been fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtreznin
With the recent flurry of NCAA & Madden patches, live tuning updates, etc. does anyone know if the NCAA draft class importing into Madden has been improved or fixed?

Also, is this issue really a dealbreaker?

I've been waiting since these games came out to finally start my franchise / dynasty. I'm aware that EA does not care about offline franchise mode, but I do.... and I would like to know if this supposed feature... works?

Thanks!
Are you talking about the ratings being fubarred or are you talking about the fact that black guys become white guys?

I dont know and, like you, this is something I wondered and asked about when they released the so called 2nd patch. Unfortunately, it doesnt appear that this has been addressed. I dont think Ian's blog mentioned anything with franchise mode being addressed nor could anyone confirm this when I asked about it. So, it appears that its still broken.

If you look around youll see a lot of people referring to this 3rd patch that allegedly is going to fix everything. I exaggerate because people talk about this 3rd patch that casually.

And then when its not addressed in the patch (as it likely wont be), brace yourself for several people to tell you to keep the faith until next year.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

EA doesnt care about offline users...Ive been a Madden buyer for over ten years, and I am the reason why they do not fix it. Guys like me, buy the game anyways. There is no competition for them to change anything or fix anything or to even care. These patches do a great job tuning up stuff that is pretty nice, I but I could live without some of those things..but spending hours upon hours trying to figure out why I cant seem to get a Ingram to be a top 10 RB without having six FBs taking up all those positions...
It sucks 2k wont make another football game, so until then we are stuck with Pryor importing in at age 24, 21, 25, 23, and any other random numerical values that does not translate from one EA brand (NCAA) to the other (MADDEN)
Old 09-11-2010, 03:05 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't think the importing draft class are fix yet or will it even be fix in this year madden
Old 09-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

So is there any reason to actually import "Draft classes"?? Do the fake players turn out just as good as the college imported ones??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4

The only reason i would say to upload draft classes would be if you want to have names that you will be seeing in the NFL in the coming years. Otherwise, i think its pointless, as a poster above me said, its hard when you are in the later rounds of the draft, and the top 7 players are all FB who were ranked in the first round
Old 09-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
So is there any reason to actually import "Draft classes"?? Do the fake players turn out just as good as the college imported ones??
Fake players are better. EA draft classes are too highly rated, whereas college ones are underrated
Old 09-12-2010, 01:00 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 31

Generated classes are awful, aside from the fact that they are a bunch of fake players. Generated classes are rated to funny and its too easy to pick the draft steals. Generated classes completely contradict how they initially rate rookies on the default rosters. NCAA classes dont do this.

NCAA classes have their own issues, but Id much rather use them. Madden 12 needs to allow us to completely edit every single player in the class or create our own classes like NBA 2k.

This would force EA to let us edit more about the players in the game already. I want to be able to edit everything, including the stuff you cant edit now like age, height, weight, face, hair, skin color, even ratings.

You have no control or customization over anything in Madden.

Patch #3 will break the game, mark my word.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »