Home

BUG: Trading draft picks

This is a discussion on BUG: Trading draft picks within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
BUG: Trading draft picks

This just happened to me by just trying to get more for a player then what he's really worth, didn't think it would work but it's a pretty big bug and can be taken advantage of.

I tried trading Brandon Jacobs to the colts for a 4th round pick, fooling around, figured I could ask for more and see if it's worth a shot. I asked for a 4th,5th and 6th, they accepted without problems. I reloaded my save because I didn't want to do this since it handicaps other teams and makes me have a lot of stock in the draft, more then I really should.

I also tried this with Fitzpatrick. Raiders are the 3rd worst team in my franchise and Fitzpatrick would be their #1 QB if traded. They didn't want to give up a first but I asked for a second, knowing this bug, I then proceeded to ask for a 2nd,3rd and 4th and they happily accepted. Again, I reloaded my save because I was just testing this bug if it would be a one time thing.

Hopefully this gets patched, maybe the word will get out there. It's a pretty hard bug to come by unless you try to hard bargain with the CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: BUG: Trading draft picks

Geez that is a tough bug to find.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

You could do this last year with picks. For example, if you wanted to trade out of the first and second rounds, you could trade your first round pick to whoever had overall number one for 3,4, and 5 from them. If you did this with your second pick, you could get the 3, 5 and 6 from the team that has the 2nd overall pick in the draft. I used to do this with picks after superbowl winning seasons in game last year. And with this year's franchise letting you have up to 20 picks for any given year's draft, you could go crazy.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Use the Bugs/Glitches thread.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »