Home

PATCHES ANYONE???

This is a discussion on PATCHES ANYONE??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2003, 03:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
PATCHES ANYONE???

Do any of you know if they will come out with any patches to fix some of the problems the PC version has?
Like being able to adjust ticket prices before every game rather then only being able to do so after the season is over.

Another question that i have for the PC owners is anybody experiencing delay responses in the kicking game. The kicking meter doesnt stop when i push the button. It causes me to have bad kicks all the time.

All of the other functions of the game pretty much responds as soon as I hit the button except for the kicking game.

Thanks for anybody that can help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2003, 07:33 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: PATCHES ANYONE???

Sorry, I don't know anything about an upcoming patch. But I don't scour the Web looking for news either. I just click on update everyday and see that one is not available

As for a lack of responsiveness from the buttons during kicks, I too was experiencing this. I was using a Logitech Wingman Rumblepad. However, I have since switched to a Logitech Dual Action controller, and I no longer have this problem. Responsiveness is very good. In fact, it took some time to adjust, as I was tapping on the button too early at first, because I was still trying to compensate for the delay using the other controller.
Old 09-09-2003, 10:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't know OS's policy about mentioning other websites, but another fairly reliable website says a PC patch is in the works for late Sept. tentatively.
Old 09-09-2003, 10:51 AM   #4
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

awj112 said:
I don't know OS's policy about mentioning other websites, but another fairly reliable website says a PC patch is in the works for late Sept. tentatively.

Mentioning a website is fine as long as its not YOUR website.

Old 09-10-2003, 02:52 AM   #5
Rookie

thanks for the responses
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »