Home

Raining EVERY GAME SOLUTION.

This is a discussion on Raining EVERY GAME SOLUTION. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 22
Raining EVERY GAME SOLUTION.

Hey all, this isn't a complaint thread at all. I have a question though. Madden 12 said they were going to implement a live weather system correct? And those who say Dolphins rain every game, think about in real life, were there some weather channels in Miami that said it was going to rain?

I played a game against Cleveland yesterday and it was raining. I looked up Cleveland weather, and the forecast said it was going to rain.

Same with other teams, i looked their weather up online, and it said that there was a possibility that it was going to rain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
Rookie

cas850's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Raining EVERY GAME SOLUTION.

This is not a solution. The devs already commented on the "psuedo random number" crap so that eliminates this as a possibility.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #3
Rookie

cwinnbari's Arena

OVR: 1

I played a few franchise games today with the Jets today, rained in most of them (the preseason games where rainy but the night game wasn't) anyway I live 2 miles from Metlife and we didn't have much if any rain today.

Someone on EA said its just that the numbers they use are weighted wrong or something so it rains too often... hopefully it gets adjusted
Old 09-05-2011, 12:42 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinnbari
I played a few franchise games today with the Jets today, rained in most of them (the preseason games where rainy but the night game wasn't) anyway I live 2 miles from Metlife and we didn't have much if any rain today.

Someone on EA said its just that the numbers they use are weighted wrong or something so it rains too often... hopefully it gets adjusted
ah, i see. Thanks for clearing this up.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:49 AM   #5
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Closing this up. If you want to continue the discussion, use the following thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ain-teams.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »