Home

Xbox franchise bug

This is a discussion on Xbox franchise bug within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2003, 08:51 PM   #9
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Xbox franchise bug

Quote:

Fairdale Kings rosters? I thought he only he did the NCAA one

No... I've been waiting for the 53-man rosters to be set and I plan on releasing the new updated rosters this weekend. BUT with this problem with franchise mode I have had to delete a LOT of my created players and limit the game to 20 CAPS... and I'm still hoping the franchise won't crash.

As for NCAA rosters... I will have a new update available between Sept. 20-27th so keep an eye toward the download section if this interests anyone.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #10
MVP

Perceptor's Arena

OVR: 18

You know - I almost feel like picking up the PS2 version after all the hiccups with the X-Box version. I tried the PS2 version out, but the graphics are not as sharp as X-Box and it is a little choppier. Same with NCAA 2004. But at least on the PS2, I can play online and download rosters and best of all, import my draft classes and use drafted players
Old 09-11-2003, 12:46 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

Perceptor said:
You know - I almost feel like picking up the PS2 version after all the hiccups with the X-Box version. I tried the PS2 version out, but the graphics are not as sharp as X-Box and it is a little choppier. Same with NCAA 2004. But at least on the PS2, I can play online and download rosters and best of all, import my draft classes and use drafted players

I hear ya, but fortunately my brother bought Madden for the PS2 but I can't stand looking at the shoddy graphics and slow game speed.

EA dropped the ball on us Xbox users this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2003, 12:29 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

FAIRDALE_KINGS said:
Quote:

Fairdale Kings rosters? I thought he only he did the NCAA one

No... I've been waiting for the 53-man rosters to be set and I plan on releasing the new updated rosters this weekend. BUT with this problem with franchise mode I have had to delete a LOT of my created players and limit the game to 20 CAPS... and I'm still hoping the franchise won't crash.

As for NCAA rosters... I will have a new update available between Sept. 20-27th so keep an eye toward the download section if this interests anyone.

Good luck fairdale! i hope it works. i'll be waiting to see if you can figure it out before i start my franchise. hopefully you can come up with some fairly decent rosters that won't bug out in franchise.
Old 09-16-2003, 03:45 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

fairdales new rosters are out and he's managed to find a nice balance between the bug and realistic rosters. he did a great job. THANKS FAIRDALE!!!
Old 09-21-2003, 08:05 PM   #14
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4

Where are they?
Old 09-22-2003, 10:43 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

dk6663 said:
Where are they?

Right here

http://forums.operationsports.com/ub...b=5&o=&fpart=1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2003, 03:53 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

EA has serewed x box users this year between the draft class situation and the after labor day bs yet a working version is in stores..but they have yet to send anyone anything this has really turned me off from ea not so much the games but the way they do business and treat their customers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »