Home

Redeem online code not working!

This is a discussion on Redeem online code not working! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #9
Rookie

paconaifas's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Redeem online code not working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh43
I had that problem and im from New Zealand. I contacted EA support and was able to have a "live chat" with a support team member that helped me. I had to take a photo of my unique code and send him the picture and from there, we got it done. took about 5-10 minutes.
Really? Did you contact them by mail or something?
Old 09-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #10
Rookie

jenglund's Arena

OVR: 7

Make sure u are using the right field. I was entering my code in the wrong place.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #11
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

Im from Aust and bought the game from Hong Kong, the only way I got mine to work and would and will work is to create a Hong Kong account and use that to sign in then get it to go.

now is UK different to the Euro version? you might need to create a UK account if you bought the UK version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #12
Rookie

paconaifas's Arena

OVR: 1

ok guys, so after about 2 hours talking with the EA guys, the problem was finally resolved. I had to create a new PSN ID with an uk account, because the game was bought in England, and then put the redeem code. When I loaded the game, it asked for me to register the game in an EA account, so I registered it in the account I already had, so that I can play online with my original PSN account. Hope you guys understood what I just said, my english is a bit messy sometimes . Thanks to everyone that answered to my post, you were helpful in many ways, sure hope this thread may be useful for others.

Peace, and hope I can play some of you online, however, go easy on me , because it's the first year i'm playing online, despite playing madden since the start of the game!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »