Home

Mass Defensive Jump Edit: Improving The Passing Game

This is a discussion on Mass Defensive Jump Edit: Improving The Passing Game within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: Mass Defensive Jump Edit: Improving The Passing Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTrouble
I wonder if a jump edit would stop this kind of nonsense. Even if it did, I only play online so I guess there's no solution. This was done by the user, too. So freaking ridiculous that you can trigger these kinds of animations. Pass is going 15 yards behind him, he's strafing the opposite direction, and he still manages to super speed swat it.

EA Sports: Madden NFL 12 Video Highlight
Yes it does, although i do see it occasionally when a safety happens to be covering the middle of the field because i didnt touch their ratings. Very rare tho.

Considering the interest this thread has gotten, I will be trying to post the roster later today.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:08 PM   #18
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Realized that tuning everyone down to 40 & 45 now would be useless since the new roster is coming out soon but I tuned the Packers & Ravens down and I have noticed a big difference. I remember a play where Rodgers threw it deep, Ray Lewis who had his back turned trying to get into the End Zone, stayed on the ground and it was a TD like it should have been. If it wasn't for this thread, Ray Lewis would have swatted the ball down without even looking at it.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:46 AM   #19
Rookie

bhackler's Arena

OVR: 3

This has changed the game. It seriously makes a huge difference a much more enjoyable and realistic experience. However I just went in and dropped the JUMP rating for all corners 30 points and all LB's 35 points.

I left elite LB's and CB's alone to give a little more disparity from the elite guys and the second tier players and it helps even more. Now when you face Revis or a great cover linebacker you really feel it and have to shy away from their part of the field a little more than if you were playing against some second tier guy.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:36 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 19

Glad you guys like the edit.... my ps3 is on the fritz, so sorry about not coming through with the roster. I do however plan on making the official changes to my roster also, so they might still be of service to some.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »