Home

Audibles Xbox 360 version

This is a discussion on Audibles Xbox 360 version within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #1
Rookie

Airdrop01's Arena

OVR: 1
Audibles Xbox 360 version

I cannot find it for this year's game (2012). How do you audible from regular kick return to onside return (when your opponent does onside unexpectedly)? I'm getting shafted with this constantly.

Also, I guess, how do you audible from onside kickoff to regular kickoff and vice versa?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2011, 01:04 AM   #2
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Audibles Xbox 360 version

They really messed up the audible system this year. It really burns me when they change something that was working just for the sake of making a change, which was needless.

On 360, how the hell to do you get the buttons for the corresponding players to pop up after pressing X for audible at the line? I must have changed some setting, because when I press X to audible, I get play art and then I move the D-pad and it cycles through different plays. it's just a freaking mess!

Wasn't like this in the demo, so I must have changed some damn setting.

Any help would be appreciated since I can't find it in that joke of a manual.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 09-06-2011, 10:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Airdrop01's Arena

OVR: 1

Man, there is a guy doing this to me right at this moment. Can someone please tell me how to audible to an onside recovery formation from kickoff formation????
Old 09-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

When you think about it !! ...Why doesn't the game just tell you there lining up for an onside kick so you can pick the proper play

In real NFL !! when your opponent sees the kicking team line up for an onside kick ...They send in there hands team and the proper formation to counter it

Not sure why this has to be a hidden thing when you pick your plays and most of all !! take this cheez tactic out of the cheeezers hands and let this option be used when it's suppose to be used
Old 09-06-2011, 10:58 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

Turn on your quick links strategy pad. For onside kicks hit X then RB. For regular hit X then A. It has been the same for me sense at least Madden 09...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »