Home

Is there anyway to adjust import rookies so they don't come out so disproportionate?

This is a discussion on Is there anyway to adjust import rookies so they don't come out so disproportionate? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-07-2011, 02:01 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikphaze01
They are messed up as well.
Is this confirmed?

Also is the shoulder pad glitch in the madden draft classes?
Old 09-07-2011, 02:17 AM   #10
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Is there anyway to adjust import rookies so they don't come out so disproportiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert429
Is this confirmed?

I haven't seen it myself because I mostly import but some people are claiming that after the 3rd yr of madden classes the giant shoulder pads glitch takes effect.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjnesb
I haven't seen it myself because I mostly import but some people are claiming that after the 3rd yr of madden classes the giant shoulder pads glitch takes effect.
Man. I might as well create the deathskin razors, draft KT Slayer and Bones Jackson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 08:03 AM   #12
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Is there anyway to adjust import rookies so they don't come out so disproportiona

The shoulder pads can be fixed. Simply lower the shoulder pad height and chest size in NCAA. If you notice in NCAA the default shoulder pad height is like 80 for most players. That's why after year 3 you start see those because of the cpu recruits. However there is no way that I can find to make a player have any type of belly though.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:03 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert429
Is this confirmed?

i tried it several times trying to bypass the import class, and i kept getting the same thing. it's like this with create a player as well.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:20 AM   #14
Rookie

How is the player rating and how has the projected draft rd look? Was adrew luck a top 5 or top 10 come draft day?
Old 09-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #15
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
The shoulder pads can be fixed. Simply lower the shoulder pad height and chest size in NCAA. If you notice in NCAA the default shoulder pad height is like 80 for most players. That's why after year 3 you start see those because of the cpu recruits. However there is no way that I can find to make a player have any type of belly though.
So what your saying is outside the belly issue Madden is exaggerating all of the NCAA imports features?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 11:30 PM   #16
Banned

So is this an NCAA import issue or am issue with all draft classes, including default madden created ones?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »