Home

Old 09-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Fatigue

Im having issues with my running backs or for that matter defensive linemen never tiring so I never get to see the backups or see any type of fatigue take place on a team. What are you all using as the setting for the global fatigue slider? Because right noe I have sub in/sub out set to 84/80 but im still not seeing any subsitutions...

Any help is appreciated...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Fatigue

You may want to increase the fatigue setting.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #3
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

I wanna auto sub guys that have the yellow indicator, but I don't know what setting it should be on. Maybe I'm dumb, but I'm not sure which slider to mess with. Sub in or sub out? One is at 60 and one is at 80.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

There is a Running Back Glitch. if your #1 RB gets tired and your #2 gets in... once your #2 gets tired and your #1 isnt ready to get back in... the #3 comes in and you will not see the #1 RB the entire game.

I even put this in my signature, its a bad glitch that prevent realism.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #5
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighSalute30
I wanna auto sub guys that have the yellow indicator, but I don't know what setting it should be on. Maybe I'm dumb, but I'm not sure which slider to mess with. Sub in or sub out? One is at 60 and one is at 80.
Sub Out is the setting for when a player comes out of the game. So if you set "sub out" at 75, players will come out of the game when their stamina is 75 or lower. Sub In describes when a player is ready to return. So setting Sub In at 90 says players shouldn't return until stamina is 90.

You may want to enter a game and look at a player who you think is ready (yellow) for subbing. Go into player management while pausing the game and see what their current stamina is. Take note of it and make that your "Sub Out."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

I see all my running backs. I personally sub them out and in, but if I am running hurry up and do 3-4 plays in a row that hb will come out whether or not I sub him in. I do not tinker with the sub/in sub/out settings I just turn my fatigue up to about 60-65 so guys get tired and have to come out. WHen I do this I rarely get my 3rd hb in, but on very small occasions I will see him if I am running non stop with my other 2 hbs.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
There is a Running Back Glitch. if your #1 RB gets tired and your #2 gets in... once your #2 gets tired and your #1 isnt ready to get back in... the #3 comes in and you will not see the #1 RB the entire game.

I even put this in my signature, its a bad glitch that prevent realism.
I personally have not seen this at all.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:26 PM   #8
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Sub Out is the setting for when a player comes out of the game. So if you set "sub out" at 75, players will come out of the game when their stamina is 75 or lower. Sub In describes when a player is ready to return. So setting Sub In at 90 says players shouldn't return until stamina is 90.

You may want to enter a game and look at a player who you think is ready (yellow) for subbing. Go into player management while pausing the game and see what their current stamina is. Take note of it and make that your "Sub Out."
Thanks. I'm trying to get Knowshon around 20 carries and McGahee around 12-15, and it's a pain to manually sub them out in the packages.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »