Home

Why pay more? PS3 owners unite!!!

This is a discussion on Why pay more? PS3 owners unite!!! within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
MVP

IrishSalsa's Arena

OVR: 20
Why pay more? PS3 owners unite!!!

We all by now have seen and heard about the ps3 graphics issue. And other not so well known gameplay issues when compared to the 360 game. We know its like this because the games are made on the 360 first, and then ported over to the ps3. It's been this way since the next-gen consoles came out.

My question is, and I'm seriously asking: Why are we(ps3 owners) forced to buy the game at same price of $65? I mean seriously, the quality of sports gaming we ge year in and year out is getting really old and tiresome.

How would I, or we as ps3 owners take action? I thought about calling Sony and EA to see what they say about the well-known issue. I really feel deep down we are getting screwed, and should be paying at least $50-$55 for a game that is obviously of lower quality than THE SAME game is on the 360. I would think it would or could be a BBB issue as well.

What are your thoughts? Especially those who own a ps3...? I believe we can all agree(360 owners or ps3 owners alike), that it isn't fair to buy same game that's lower quality for same price of a much higher quality game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Why pay more? PS3 owners unite!!!

Lol, omg. Reallly? This is going nowhere. Buy a 360 if u think its that much better. I have only a ps3 and I have no issues with the game.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Why pay more? PS3 owners unite!!!

use the other ps3 graphics threads...locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »