Home

Slow down FA phase in offline franchise?

This is a discussion on Slow down FA phase in offline franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Slow down FA phase in offline franchise?

The title already says it all

Is there a way to slow this thing down? There's hardly any time to have a look who is available before the first guys are already down in their bidding time to a few seconds - which I think is highly annoying.

Sure avery year - besides this year, due to the lockout - there are a few guys which are always gone a few hours after FA starts - but not across all categorys of players with the top 5 or more involved lile in Madden.

I simmed a season the other night, to have a closer look at the offseaso and I was like WTF, when it came to the FA Period

So any way I missed to slow this down, to have a closer look at the guys available to decide for who you want to bid?

If not, this might be highly unusable - at least for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 12:29 AM   #2
Rookie

Ricanlegend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Slow down FA phase in offline franchise?

Easy solution before free agency start SAVE the game then with the 1 minute you can go through all the position and see what you interested in after you done looking through all the free agents load your franchise again with this time bidding on the players
Old 09-08-2011, 03:40 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Slow down FA phase in offline franchise?

All you have to do is hit Y and it will stop the clock, I think you can even put bids in while the clock is frozen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »