Home

True Injuries and Practice Mode

This is a discussion on True Injuries and Practice Mode within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #1
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
True Injuries and Practice Mode

Am I the only one that wants to have the ability to injure kickers and punters? I think it is something that might be a great idea as EA begins expanding rosters in Franchise Mode.

I also think there should be injuries during the practice week or at least Practice Mode. It would be nice if there was a risk/reward for using practice mode each week in Franchise Mode where you could get injured if it is a full contact practice but you could also see a boost to your team's performance on the flipside of that.

What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: True Injuries and Practice Mode

First and foremost, EA needs to bring back the likelihood of injured players playing. Doubtful, questionable, probable. I'm so sick of this black and white system they have been using for injuries. Injuries are NEVER black and white, they are ALL gray areas as far as recovery and the effect on ratings. Once they go back in time to find out how they implemented that in, what, 2001? Then they can add it back as a 'new' feature and we can start their cycle of junk again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »