Home

Are anyone seeing this a new trend in running when playing online?

This is a discussion on Are anyone seeing this a new trend in running when playing online? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-08-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Are anyone seeing this a new trend in running when playing online?

The last couple of guys kept doing this run play in single back. i got gashed for 270 plus 3 straight times. Now maybe i suck. But prior to these games i only allowed like 70 yards per in 13 games. I did everything. I played 3-4,46,blitz everyone, spaced the line shift lb/dl. Brought down safeties. Still nothing. The only luck i had is when i was on the lb. But if i get blocked thats anothet 25yd gain. It got so bad i started doing it. So at the end of my last game we both combine for like 600 rushing yards. After such a fun sim feel for the 1st week. I see huge problems ahead. So sad those 1st 13 games i played in the community were so fun/sim. Once again i see bad things ahead
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are anyone seeing this a new trend in running when playing online?

I thought I was the only one experiencing this lol Do you think that since people were complaining how good the defense was that they tuned the blocking to be better? I cant beat offensive lineman like I use to....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »