Home

NCAA 12 draft class not importing.

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 draft class not importing. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
Rookie

JDoze's Arena

OVR: 3
NCAA 12 draft class not importing.

I searched the forums but couldn't find anything on this topic. I've tried importing the draft class a couple times, but it doesn't work. I'm currently simming through and ncaa season to try it again. anyone else have this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 12 draft class not importing.

Nope not 4 me either! I am pissed also because I hate playing the pre-season. Not to mention that w/ NCAA 12 screwing the update up so poorly w/ player rating advancing that I have to play that season over also!
Old 09-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
Pro

Qdiddy's Arena

It imports but you can't use your NCAA players until after your first season in madden. It's a bug I believe in the NCAA game or maybe both not sure.
Syracuse Orange

XB1 GT: H8ter Nation79
Old 09-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

It's a bug that has to do with how the NCAA draft file was saved. And yes, this has been posted about all over the place. Essentially, if you saved your draft class before "players leaving," you essentially have a worthless draft class file that cannot be repaired. You'll need to re-sim and save the draft class AFTER the "players leaving" section of off-season is finalized.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:03 PM   #5
Rookie

JDoze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
It's a bug that has to do with how the NCAA draft file was saved. And yes, this has been posted about all over the place. Essentially, if you saved your draft class before "players leaving," you essentially have a worthless draft class file that cannot be repaired. You'll need to re-sim and save the draft class AFTER the "players leaving" section of off-season is finalized.
i saved my draft class when i hit start to sim past the players leaving stage. thats the only place i know where you can save it, would that be before or after?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2011, 11:12 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoze
i saved my draft class when i hit start to sim past the players leaving stage. thats the only place i know where you can save it, would that be before or after?
I am having the same problem. I just got on here to look for answer as well, have you figured it out?

If you like debating sports with your friends, or talk sports at a local bar whatever...this is all that wrapped into one. This is Urban Sports Talk

www.thehotspotshow.com
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-ducross-brothers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »