Home

Soldier Fields grass

This is a discussion on Soldier Fields grass within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #9
Banned

BParis's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Soldier Fields grass

Worst field in the NFL, bar none. They have no clue how to maintain a field in Chicago. The grass is green, and soft all year in Green Bay.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #10
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0

I actually love the mud pit of Solider Field in December, opposing players use it as an excuse to why they slip.

Also I understand the above poster, your an oblivious Packers fan, BUT I know that not all Packer fans on here are like that.
Old 09-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #11
Rookie

bhackler's Arena

OVR: 3

Whats the world coming to when a PACKERS fan needs lush green grass to play football!!!

I think the field in Chicago is awesome. It's a tract of land with some lines on it. Put on your big boy pants and go smack somebody in the mouth. Climate controlled domes are just pathetic. Soldier Field has character... and dirt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #12
Banned

BParis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityFanatic
I actually love the mud pit of Solider Field in December, opposing players use it as an excuse to why they slip.

Also I understand the above poster, your an oblivious Packers fan, BUT I know that not all Packer fans on here are like that.
Understand that your boy Cutler got his fanny wacked on your wacky grass in the NFC championship game last year, and while it was not a serious injury, part of the problem is your poor turf management practices. Worst QB in the NFL and worst turf. A great match!
Old 09-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #13
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhackler
Whats the world coming to when a PACKERS fan needs lush green grass to play football!!!

I think the field in Chicago is awesome. It's a tract of land with some lines on it. Put on your big boy pants and go smack somebody in the mouth. Climate controlled domes are just pathetic. Soldier Field has character... and dirt.
I respect the bears for playing that type of field, IT IS FOOTBALL. Can any one imagine the players bitching about the fields in the 20s or 40s? Hell even in the 80s?
Old 09-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #14
Banned

BParis's Arena

Quote:
I respect the bears for playing that type of field, IT IS FOOTBALL. Can any one imagine the players bitching about the fields in the 20s or 40s? Hell even in the 80s?
To be honest with you, it was your boy that got his @ss creamed not mine. Keep you shoddy field if you like it that way. The point is that Chicago does not have the ability to keep their field in a playable condition. Reminds me of disco demolition night at sox park in 77 or 78 as I recall... A www heck just throw some sand out in the outfield and paint it green, that'll work... Very unprofessional groundskeeping.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #15
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

I must say BParis, you are the most arrogant Packers fan I have ever met on these forums. I find it funny that you sound just like all the bandwagoners everywhere else to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 10:39 PM   #16
Banned

BParis's Arena

Quote:
I must say BParis, you are the most arrogant Packers fan I have ever met on these forums. I find it funny that you sound just like all the bandwagoners everywhere else to.
This sounds like a personal attack, a TOS violation, don't you care about the rules around here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »