Home

All 32 user teams offline franchise?

This is a discussion on All 32 user teams offline franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4
All 32 user teams offline franchise?

I wanna know if any of you have control in the franchise for all the 32 teams and if you play every single game?...I saw someone on this forum that does just that and i was wondering how is he playin' every single game ...i mean...if you have control of two teams that are playin with each other...how do you play...first half team 1 and then change to team 2 for the second half?...
So is any of you doing something like what i've just said?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: All 32 user teams offline franchise?

I control all 32 teams to release all the crap UDFA but I only control the Patriots and play their games, the computer sims the others.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #3
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm sure they meant that they were playing every game and choosing one of the teams. I highly doubt the person was going to play with 2 controllers and swap around, seems kind of silly.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

And do you trade/scout/sign fa for the other teams?...Or you can sim that too?
Old 09-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
Pro

TheRock88's Arena

OVR: 16

What I do is try to copy what happens in the real NFL season. So I usually wait til Monday to play the games that were played on Sunday and try to use the teams that won on that day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

I think it's more fun to play quarters 1 and 3 with the away team and quarters 2 and 4 with the home team...it will be more responsive and competitive ...also the draft would be really fun because you can draft players every team needs...in conclusion you can be a nfl manager...copy the real nfl but also bring a little fun to it..
Oh and another thing...when you win the super bowl with one of these teams....you will feel like you really deserve it...the only problem is the big number of games per week

Last edited by pistonica; 09-11-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #7
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonica
And do you trade/scout/sign fa for the other teams?...Or you can sim that too?
If I can I will let the CPU trade/scout/sign fa and all that other jazz. I haven't gotten to the regular season yet so I don't know what all the CPU does. For example I have the settings controlling everything like filling rosters but it wasn't working so I have no idea yet. I will let the CPU do everything the game will let them except for my team, I control everything for them. We all really just need a patch so we can roll with one team, I personally don't like controlling all 32 teams.... just a pain but it's better than the release of a lot of good players.

I don't trade for players in the regular season so I'm not worried about trade logic for that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »