Home

So I just watched DeMarcus Ware...

This is a discussion on So I just watched DeMarcus Ware... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
So I just watched DeMarcus Ware...

DOMINATE the Jets left and right side of the O-line.

Why can't I do that in this game???

There is absolutely no bullrush with the outside pass rush. They do the same animation from the OLB/DE position no matter who the players are.

Last edited by Hoops737; 09-11-2011 at 11:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: So I just watched DeMarcus Ware...

maybe next year. probably not though.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:15 AM   #3
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Amen to this post.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:24 AM   #4
Rookie

Ricanlegend's Arena

Are you for real ? Its all about having the right defense scheme in this game and putting your player in position to succeed. I play with the giants and I have no problem getting pressure and sacks with any player I want

Last edited by Ricanlegend; 09-12-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:47 AM   #5
Rookie

MaddenFanPS3's Arena

Just have to use the right formations and plays. In my franchise on all-pro I'm not even through the season and I have a DE that has 18 sacks and he's only rated 73.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 04:16 AM   #6
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenFanPS3
Just have to use the right formations and plays. In my franchise on all-pro I'm not even through the season and I have a DE that has 18 sacks and he's only rated 73.
This.

I mean, it is cheese, obviously, but if you can't figure out how to rush the passer with a 90 something OLB, you are doing something wrong.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:49 AM   #7
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
This.

I mean, it is cheese, obviously, but if you can't figure out how to rush the passer with a 90 something OLB, you are doing something wrong.
Yeah but that's on All-Pro. When you play on All-Madden, when you try and do any kind of finesse move, your lineman/linebacker/corners/safeties get thrown to the ground like it's Tom Brady running at Ray Lewis.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-12-2011, 05:31 AM   #8
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Yeah but that's on All-Pro. When you play on All-Madden, when you try and do any kind of finesse move, your lineman/linebacker/corners/safeties get thrown to the ground like it's Tom Brady running at Ray Lewis.
Really? I must have a different All-Madden setting then you do then. I stick with controlling my NT, just because it can be too easy to pass rush with ends and OLBs.

I mean, do you guys ever go look at real stats? There were six games last year where Ware had no sacks. Only in four games did he have multiple sacks. The rest were 1 and half sack games. His 15.5 sacks, which obviously average out to less than one sack per game was the highest in the league.

This is also the guy that is considered one of the best pass rushers in the league.

For the most part, the offensive line wins LOS battles. And that is the way it is in Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »