Home

Old 09-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
Rookie

EJQJ99's Arena

OVR: 3
CPU int

Anybody else notice in the 4th quarter the CPU team usually ends up with sticky fingers and starts picking everything off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
Banned

Whydidyoubanme542334's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CPU int

I actually have had a problem where I haven't thrown ANY Interceptions in 8 games. I'm annoyed because my stats are as follows; 7touchdowns, 0 interceptions

I then again like to keep the ball away from danger and just take the safe throws, its not like I am lobbing it up there and just trying to throw touchdowns every play.

Also don't be surprised if some one comes in here acting like they have the all holy sliders that fix the game. Madden has always had it to where when it comes down to the 4th quarter the computer all of a sudden can start breaking tackles, throwing perfect passes, playing perfect zone/man, and like you said start getting sticky fingers. The player traits may have an effect to because the Defensive backs may be getting more aggressive at the end of the game but for some reason it does seem like they are better.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

i'm throwing a ton of int's in a game. easily can throw 2-3 per game. the cpu never drops a int over the middle of the field.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJQJ99
Anybody else notice in the 4th quarter the CPU team usually ends up with sticky fingers and starts picking everything off?
I notice it more in the other direction - their offense suddenly can move the ball (especially if they start doing hurry-up offense.

I usually call a time out if I have one to stop it if they start getting in a roll with the hurry-up. At least it lets me set a defense that might can shut it down going forward.

Used to think that was unrealistic, then I saw a coach use a time out for that exact reason in a game where a team was using hurry-up/no-huddle and was moving the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »