Home

Madden 12 Franchise Check List and Tips on Improving your Franchise Experience

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Franchise Check List and Tips on Improving your Franchise Experience within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #9
Rookie

EZMoney's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 12 Franchise Check List and Tips on Improving your Franchise Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastynatesolder
Sadly EA does not have EALOCKER in Madden. Why Donny Moore
wants full control of ratingshey we all want attention right?
Anyways , saved files are locked so I couldn't send you them anyways.

What about using a flash stick and uploading them on the net so, that we could download them that way?
Old 09-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 12 Franchise Check List and Tips on Improving your Franchise Experience

I wonder if EA is even slightly aware of the hoops they make us jump through to experience realism. The fact that a check-list is required to avoid their game's flaws is pathetic.

We got IR. Great. How about accurate rosters for franchise? How about a practice squad or a special teams depth chart so our starters don't suffer season-ending injuries on special teams plays?

/rant.cut.short.

But OP, thanks for the check-list. I don't like to control 32 teams, so I just did the punter/kicker position swap for fake UDFA's. It was tedious, and my animosity for EA Tiburon grew every minute of doing it, especially when EA devs state that fake UDFA's infesting the game is "working as intended."

Last edited by MaddenFranchise10; 09-13-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:39 PM   #11
Banned

nastynatesolder's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenFranchise10
I wonder if EA is even slightly aware of the hoops they make us jump through to experience realism. The fact that a check-list is required to avoid their game's flaws is pathetic.

We got IR. Great. How about accurate rosters for franchise? How about a practice squad so our starters don't suffer season-ending injuries on special teams plays?

/rant.cut.short.

But OP, thanks for the check-list. I don't like to control 32 teams, so I just did the punter/kicker position swap for fake UDFA's. It was tedious, and my animosity for EA Tiburon grew every minute of doing it, especially when EA devs state that fake UDFA's infesting the game is "working as intended."
yes i understand i am up over 10+ hours just fixing the game
I beat Crysis 2 in 8 hours and most other games in 10 except for gta4
which was over 30+ hours
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 08:50 PM   #12
Banned

nastynatesolder's Arena

finally completed edits now some more slider testing....
Old 09-13-2011, 10:27 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastynatesolder
Sadly EA does not have EALOCKER in Madden. Why Donny Moore
wants full control of ratingshey we all want attention right?
Anyways , saved files are locked so I couldn't send you them anyways.
People have been using programs like Modio to transfer draft classes from one person to another that are locked. It should work for your franchise file. So how about it?

Quote:
In Modio, click on Explore a device. (Make sure your key is in the USB port)

File -> Open/Close a device

Expand the Content folder and click on your Profile ID (Long alpha numeric strand)

In the right hand window, right click and choose Add New Folder. Right click the New Folder and rename it 45410000

Do the same to add the 00000003 folder as a subfolder.

Right click inside of the 00000003 folder and click Insert a file. Select the roster save that has already been rehashed, etc.

You should now be good to go.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:23 PM   #14
Rookie

Az2k12's Arena

OVR: 10

Haven't bought the game yet, plan to soon. So I have to ask, why are all injuries set to off?

Nevermind, I realized that that's more of a personal preference. Was just worried if there was some nasty injury bug or something like that

Last edited by Az2k12; 09-13-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #15
Banned

nastynatesolder's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az2k12
Haven't bought the game yet, plan to soon. So I have to ask, why are all injuries set to off?

Nevermind, I realized that that's more of a personal preference. Was just worried if there was some nasty injury bug or something like that
to answer this since it is a common? The injury engine is based on a roll of a dice not based on actual gameplay hits
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
Banned

nastynatesolder's Arena

Just played an awesome game Ravens 31 Steelers 30 but yes it does rain a lot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »