Home

no psychic DBs or leaping LBs?

This is a discussion on no psychic DBs or leaping LBs? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-13-2011, 12:59 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: no psychic DBs or leaping LBs?

The only time I see superhuman LBS is online because about every body you play switches the player closes to the ball and presses catch whenever you pass.
Its annoying, but against the computer the CPU LB play like you would expect in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 03:55 PM   #26
Rookie

trth22's Arena

OVR: 1

they're not bad at all.

try not bullet passing it at them. it will decrease the swats. the trajectory is still wrong in the game so you have to adjust. also use directional passing to throw it around them.

side note lb swats are semi common in the nfl given coverage, pressure, arm slot, pass trajectory

though admittedly not quite like madden thinks
Old 09-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #27
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I nearly chucked my controller on multiple occasions during the first couple of nights because of linebackers and DBs doing their B.S. millisecond reaction crap. I watch NFL games and I see QBs make throws, and all I can think is "that'd be a pick, that'd be a pick, and that, and that...."
Yup. I'm in the same boat. I had 6 picks in my last Vikings game vs the Bears. My eye started twitching when Julius Peppers supermaned a pick and when Israel Idonije did it on the next drive I just turned off the XBOX.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:40 PM   #28
MVP

Koolie G's Arena

OVR: 13

Patrick Willis jumped WAAAY up in the air and picked off my bullet pass with one hand last night. I was throwing a deep in to Jason Witten, I got pressure up the middle so I fired one over the middle. Willis was right of my receiver when I let it go, but then he superhumanly broke to my left, lept into the air and my rocket pass just stuck to his outstretched hand like it had glue on it.

I've seen the Super LB jumps more than I would like to, but probably less than in the past. I might not be so upset about them if my LB's did the same thing, but my guys just drop balls right to them. Oh well, such is Madden.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #29
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolie G
Patrick Willis jumped WAAAY up in the air and picked off my bullet pass with one hand last night. I was throwing a deep in to Jason Witten, I got pressure up the middle so I fired one over the middle. Willis was right of my receiver when I let it go, but then he superhumanly broke to my left, lept into the air and my rocket pass just stuck to his outstretched hand like it had glue on it.

I've seen the Super LB jumps more than I would like to, but probably less than in the past. I might not be so upset about them if my LB's did the same thing, but my guys just drop balls right to them. Oh well, such is Madden.
The 1-handed INTs make me want to turn the game off. It's unreal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »