Home

Madden 12 Patch 1

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Patch 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Is the inclusion of a custom playbeek fix a neccesity for patch 1?
Definitely, I would not have bought the game this way! 22 28.57%
Yeah, but not in the 1st patch. 24 31.17%
It's too broken for them to fix. 4 5.19%
What's a custom playbook? 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2011, 07:58 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Madden 12 Patch 1

If they can patch this I would be happy...

I hate scrolling through the Playbook, looking for a play, and the game constantly throwing me back to the TOP of each Formation...

Example - If I go to IFORM, scroll through and don't like a play, when I move on to the next formation, I will be all the way at the Top again... This just irks me to know end...

Example 2 - I really don't like the little circles moving around, as I'm cycling through the Playcall screen either... you know, the little icons that say WR or TE or HB inside them... I feel like they are laggy and choppy online and it just makes the whole playcall system feel clunky to me... I just want it to show the formation, no real need to have things sliding and moving across the screen...

psn - CeeGee
Old 09-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

Not to mention the "announcers Gus Johson / Chris " I mean their aweful really. I d much radther had madden 11 , I cant not belive this happen.. Now i see why the demo wanst with any audio.... with the excause that it was allot of memory, the season tickets early release was 5 GB or close too and i notice Greg Olsen threw a TD per Chris comments he also said he love the way Olsen play that QB position... Wait so the QB who actually threw the ball doesnt even get mention.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 8

Yes, but I'll only care if it's added for Online Franchise. Don't see how you leave somethign like that out.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:40 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 7

There should be an option for do not care since I dont use custom playbooks
Old 09-15-2011, 12:06 AM   #21
Rookie

thrust's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
what about the option that says i would have bought the game regardless but i want it patched in the first patch just like in NCAA... doesnt that seem like a logical step you skipped?
Water down your own poll. I'd rather just get to the point.
Tweeted from Tampa Habitual Rehab Clinic
THRC
a home for the lonely
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust
Water down your own poll. I'd rather just get to the point.
You poll is already watered down because its inaccurate. By not putting in options that validly express the way responders feel you have either forced them into a category they dont fully agree with or just made them not vote at all. If the goal of your poll is to be a voice for feedback about the playbook issue then wouldnt you want to have accurate ideas and information from it?
Old 09-15-2011, 08:07 AM   #23
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
what about the option that says i would have bought the game regardless but i want it patched in the first patch just like in NCAA... doesnt that seem like a logical step you skipped?
Yeah that's what I was looking for. The CPlybk glitch is aggravating and I do want it patched, but it wasn't a deal-breaker.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:15 AM   #24
Rookie

Suvorov's Arena

OVR: 3

Just vote "What's a Custom Playbook" like I did. Even though I KNOW what a custom playbook is, none of the other responses fit how I felt, so voted that way. Maybe he is happy thinking that the only ones that don't want it fixed don't know what it is to begin with.

Personally, I would rather run a poll that is complete and accurate rather than a biased poll such as this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »