Home

Remember when they said 1 game u will get the 90 rated Vick, 1 game and 80????

This is a discussion on Remember when they said 1 game u will get the 90 rated Vick, 1 game and 80???? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Remember when they said 1 game u will get the 90 rated Vick, 1 game and 80????

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettford
I brought Dexter McCluster into the game and he caught a 30 yard TD up the middle on his first play.

He immediately went on a cold streak. Not sure what was going on there...

Nice.

I love it as well when I have to pull off my QB for a few plays in the 4th due to a small injury, bring in Kaep, he throws for a 15 yard completion and all of a sudden is the Impact player of the game

Well EA, long way to go...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 06:10 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Remember when they said 1 game u will get the 90 rated Vick, 1 game and 80????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside63
Nice.

I love it as well when I have to pull off my QB for a few plays in the 4th due to a small injury, bring in Kaep, he throws for a 15 yard completion and all of a sudden is the Impact player of the game

Well EA, long way to go...
haha... I had something like this last night.

I had Chris Johnson with 200+ total yards and 2 TD's. He dominated the game. Which I won 34-17. So with 30 seconds to go, my CB intercepted a pass and took it to the house. Didn't really impact the game all that much since the outcome was pretty well decided, but he gets player of the game over Chris Johnson. His stat line, 1 tackle, 1 int, 1 TD....seriously??
Old 09-14-2011, 08:05 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarbeez
haha... I had something like this last night.

I had Chris Johnson with 200+ total yards and 2 TD's. He dominated the game. Which I won 34-17. So with 30 seconds to go, my CB intercepted a pass and took it to the house. Didn't really impact the game all that much since the outcome was pretty well decided, but he gets player of the game over Chris Johnson. His stat line, 1 tackle, 1 int, 1 TD....seriously??
If any player gets a pick 6, no matter which team, winner or loser, he is player of the game.

DIDN'T YOU HEAR??? A PICK 6 IS THE GREATEST PLAY EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!... Well, at least according to Madden 12.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:36 PM   #28
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeks
Josh Freeman was on a cold streak for 3 games in a row. 4 TD's, 13 INT's.

You can't tell me it doesn't work.

The other 5 games I played with him without the cold streak? 6 TD's 2 INT's.

That cold streak almost destroyed my whole season... went 0-3.
Lucky for me, Freeman went into the Wild Card round cold, wasn't a pretty game for my Bucs. DB's were loving it and freaking Matt Flynn led to Packers to a beat down win.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #29
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
Honestly if a player is doing that bad it has very little to do with his ratings. 4 Tds and 13 INTs with Freeman just means you suck at passing...
Not even close to being true.

The streak/consistency thing does work. Some times it's subtle some times it's readily apparent.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 11

I can say that the hot / cold streaks certainly do work.

With Alex Smith, when I do get him on a hot streak, I can thread needles and absolutely destroy a defense. When he's not on a hot streak... well... he kinda sucks.

32 INT's on the year, and I'm not finished with my first season. The hot streaks accounted for about 2 of those.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

The hot/cold steaks do make a difference. For example, I am playing in my Texans franchise and Kerry Collins is the starter for game one. He has 6 INTs, this is on all-pro by the way, and throws for around 150 yards.

The next time I play the Colts, later in the season, he is on a hot streak. Throws for 3 TDs and 1 INT. I think it is very noticeable.

TCU Class of 2014!

NCAA --- TCU Horned Frogs & Texas A&M Aggies
NFL --- Houston Texans
MLB --- Texas Rangers
NHL --- Dallas Stars
NBA --- Dallas Mavericks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 1

Another good things is my friend was playing his chise with the Raiders.

He started Terrell Pryor for two years.

Two pro bowls.

Went to 2 pro-bowls and was increased to A potential and 85 overall from a 65.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »