Home

Which Madden should I get.

This is a discussion on Which Madden should I get. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Which Madden should I get.

I might get the new 4 gb 360 although I was told that ps3 was better and xbox360 dont play bluray movie tho.I have 145 bucks right now I need to save up at least 100 bucks more to buy just the ps3 console and another 50 or so on the xbox360.I dont think any games comes with it.I need to save a additional 50 or so to buy a game.The mlb2k baseball game looks as good if not better than mlb the show.I like the commetary better for mlb2k11 from the youtube video's and for some reason people on youtube think 2k is going to come out with a football game.I am not a kid I am 30 yrs old.Which console is easiest and cheapest to get roster updates.I am tired of doing it manually on ps2.

Last edited by krisjack; 09-13-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisjack
I might get the new 4 gb 360 although I was told that ps3 was better and xbox360 dont play bluray movie tho.I have 145 bucks right now I need to save up at least 100 bucks more to buy just the ps3 console and another 50 or so on the xbox360.I dont think any games comes with it.I need to save a additional 50 or so to buy a game.The mlb2k baseball game looks as good if not better than mlb the show.I like the commetary better for mlb2k11 from the youtube video's and for some reason people on youtube think 2k is going to come out with a football game.I am not a kid I am 30 yrs old.Which console is easiest and cheapest to get roster updates.I am tired of doing it manually on ps2.
PS3 is easier/cheaper for updates since online is free. Xbox Live costs money. As for The Show vs. MLB 2K series, the show is WAY better. Not even close. I bought a PS3 just to be able to play The Show and don't regret it at all.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:21 PM   #11
Banned

JOHN 3:16's Arena

If a game comes out for Xbox and Ps3 the game will always be better on the xbox.
But the best baseball game is MLB the Show that's why i got a ps3. But wait for a new console. If u look at it Sony as come out with a new console every 6 years and late 2012 would be my guess for ps4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #12
Banned

I'd say get Madden 06. Best game NextGen
Old 09-14-2011, 12:34 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7

I don't care about blu ray want the most I can get out my game still trying to pick..
NBA team: Chicago Bulls
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks
NCAA team: Notre Dame
Futbol team: Arsenal
Old 09-14-2011, 01:04 AM   #14
Rookie

Ok which xbox 360 should I get.Should I get the 4Gb or the 250GB.I have a wd tv plus so I dont really need it for playing movies and stuff.Also can I hook it up to a Western Digital drive and save games and stuff on.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:31 AM   #15
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni2Bba2011
Most, if not all, unbiased observers will tell you it's the 360.

And, if I may, unless you have kids or are a kid yourself, ditch the Wii, it's for 10-year-olds or 50-year-olds experiencing mid-life crises who don't mind making silly gyrations in front of the TV.

If you're a serious sports gamer get a 360 (if you're a die-hard baseball fan, consider a PS3 for the MLB The Show).

No comparison between sports games on the 360 and the Wii. You'll ask yourself why you didn't make the switch sooner.
Couldn't have said it better myself. It's like you read my mind -- or my post. lol.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »