Home

Injuries and retirements customization thread

This is a discussion on Injuries and retirements customization thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: should we be able to control injuries and retirements?
Yes, as long as its an option that can be turned on/off like editing ratings 5 100.00%
no not at all, its cheesing 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9
Injuries and retirements customization thread

First let me say Im enjoying the heck out of this game and have a good set of sliders, best madden ever in my opinion, now, let me get on with my post.

with the ability to edit ratings throughout franchise (which is absolutely outstanding) I have one major beef (well two I guess) with madden this year:

1. why in the world did they take away the ability to buy a perk to keep players out of retirement this year? not only do I want to control the ratings of my franchise, but I also want to control who plays how long.

2. just like players go on hot streaks or unknowns become outstanding players throughout a season and wanting to be able to reflect that with editing ratings, I also want to say hey Michael Vick isnt injured for 8 weeks in real life, I want to change that in my franchise if it happens to reflect that. Or on the other hand if he does get injured in real life, I want to plague him with an injury in my franchise.

This was also an ability you could buy last year (the heal ability anyways) and it got taken away!!!! So as good as this game is, they give us customization in one thing weve been asking for and take away a completely important other part!!! Im very frustrated with that.

The cheese argument isnt valid anymore, either use this ability or dont if you dont want to, but just like the ability to edit ratings, I think this is very important as well

Last edited by michapop9; 09-14-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »