Home

Old 09-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Qb comp. %

If you control all 32 teams, reduce each teams offensive aggression by at least 10 and put there defensive slider 10 points more towards the run.

Some people don't think this works but I swear I've seen a difference. Before I did it, about 15 QB's were completing less than 55% of there passes each week (individual games, not cumilatave season stats) and of those 15, 7 or 8 were under 50%. After the change, I'm only seeing about 6-8 QBs completing less than 55%, again with about half of those being under 50%.

It's far from perfect, but it's something until we get a tuner set or patch.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

I noticed a big improvement when I raised Pass Blocking and lowered Pass Rush. Thereby giving the QB more time to throw,= and the Receiver more time to run his pattern. Also the previous post got it right when he said you have to lower the defensive aggression. Don't be afraid to make radical shifts in your sliders. 0 on defense, maybe 75 on your offensive sliders.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

No wonder EA can sell garbage without real improvement every year when the customers critizice each other for complaining or giving ideas how to improve a product and everyone reacts like we have to be glad they give us a game that is not totally broken.I eman they bought the exclusive license which never should be allowed ina a capitalistic country that tells their citizens that freedom and competition are cornerstones of the westren civilization and lies again like tehy do throuout history(slavery,segregation,no tolerance for minorities and religious groups and after hundreds of years of bloody colonialisation they tell the world that they are the nicest people in the world and never did anything and even lie in history books and attack cultures that were way ahead of time compared to the west in terms of tolerance and culture but got destroyed by the west but who cares this is just a videogame right?no it is a mentality pattern).The things they do not even try to change are not something gigantic unachievable cause they could have done the things in 15 years ago but they just dont care as long as the can sell us meaningless features and improvemnets so excuse me that after years and yaears i am not really satisfied and i cant be thankful that i can now also run to the right and not only straght and left and that now i can also have eal balls in a football game.WOW.It is not to difficult to get the stats right especially in a football game and especially for a company with so much experience and resources.Amateur game programmers can do such an engine.
I am really impressed with EA.Congrats and now lets collectively all feel beter for a second that we spend 60 bucks on something that is nor nearly ready for shipping and we do this for 10 years and belive false promises and EA laughs their backs off beacuse of us naive and ignorant people.ANd this emnatlity is a fundamental probelm not only in receration or gaming but also politics.

Last edited by DonFredek8; 09-16-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #12
Rookie

Seanzie's Arena

OVR: 2

The sims stats are the best they've ever been outside of low QB completion % (which isn't even that horrible), and too many punts and field goals. Everything else is basically perfect.

I think a lot of people forget about the earlier iterations on this generation when multiple RBs ran for 2,200+ yards, and the leading tackler had 80, and QBs were passing for 5,500 yards and 50 TDs year-in and year-out.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:33 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 5

This is a game breaker for me. I only play franchise and haven't really played it for years because of jacked up sim stats. Yes they improved but isn't QB completion percentage one of the most important stats. There are guys passing in the high 40s in my franchise. It might not be a game breaker to some but to me it is.

Everyone has individual opinions so some should stop downplaying our complaint. To me its the most jacked up thing about the game. Im a franchise guy and this suppose to be year of the franchise remember. I have been waiting year after year for realistic sim stats. They dont have to be 100% accurate but realistic. I wish this topic stay on the first page so ea can see it.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 5

Are you serious? Guys passing in the low 50s and high 40s isnt horrible? Brees and Manning passing in the 50s isnt horrible? One season I had Brees pass for 54% and Manning 52%. Why do people care to comment on our complaint. Its a problem we are complaining about the problem so whats the problem. People are not going to change our mind so why post.

Anyway to the poster that stated lowering aggression and run/pass coaching sliders helps It didn't when I tried. I controlled all 32 teams and lowered passing aggressiveness to 0 and lowered run/pass by 20 for all teams. Simmed multiple seasons and still no improvement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »