Home

Underrated QBs

This is a discussion on Underrated QBs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Underrated QBs

Who do you think is an underrated QB in madden nfl 12 that is EFFECTIVE. Personally even thought it isn't low i think Matthew Stafford is very underrated. He has an 80 rating ut he can throw pretty accurate and far and has running capabilities when he needs too. Takes a hit like a pro without fumbling. For me he is my young Mike Vick (i know he isnt but i just use him like i would use Vick)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
Rookie

fran33s's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Underrated QBs

I dont see the comparison between Stafford and Vick. Two completely different play styles there for me. I think

Some very Under Rated QB or QB that don't get much recognition in the game

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Ryan Mallet
Jason Campbell
Kevin Kolb
Tarvaris Jackson if you use him wisely.
Matt Flynn.

I say Flynn and Mallet because I had a Franchise with the packers a while ago and after the third game Rodgers got hurt. On all Pro, Matt Flynn Managed 18-25 with 1 TD. I remember than game clear as day. Mallet I used just for fun, and he has a cannon.

Jackson, when used in short game slants and curls, with his running ability and ability to move out the pocket can be a weapon.
Kansas City Royals
Golden State Warriors
Old 09-15-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 17

In my Online Franchise I start Shaun Hill. Dude in my Leauge is super accurate. He doesn't have a strong arm though, He has lead me to a 2 minute game winning drive. Clutch!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:30 PM   #4
Banned

MileHighSalute30's Arena

OVR: 10

Tim Tebow and Richard Bartel. I think IRL Bartel could be a good QB for someone if given the chance. Tebow....not so much.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:30 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

lso another underrated guy i think is jake locker for the titans. Like 98 TPR and 81 TAC along with 85 speed for scrambling all at like age 23 i believe with only like a 73 OVRL

Last edited by Morrow3797; 09-16-2011 at 12:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #6
Rookie

Ricanlegend's Arena

OVR: 0

Tim tebow dude is awesome
Old 09-16-2011, 05:26 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9
Kaepernick's speed and throwing arm even though its rated lower then it should be make him pretty dangerous at 70ovr

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2011, 09:00 AM   #8
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Dan LeFevour and Matt Leinart if you utilize the short game only. LeFevour's speed is a serious asset; I can fly with that guy and consistently put up 50-100 yards on the ground in the preseason games I used him in.

I'm waiting to see how Clausen is in the game because Fitzpatrick just broke his collarbone (11 weeks) in my franchise and I need a better replacement for him than Thigpen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »