Home

LIONS FANS: I'm starting a dynasty with the Lions, how should i make a POWERHOUSE?

This is a discussion on LIONS FANS: I'm starting a dynasty with the Lions, how should i make a POWERHOUSE? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: LIONS FANS: I'm starting a dynasty with the Lions, how should i make a POWERHOUSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblake16x
I don't know about what the amaizen blue is talking about... OLine does matter.

In my hawks franchise I have a great running game (last season at least), and my QB terrelle pryor had a good QBR, but I definitely lead the league in sacks allowed. 66 sacks allowed in 15 and 1/4 games. It could be due to my sliders though... I always tweak them to make it a challenge
You make no sense , you just said you had a good year for your RB and QB though you had bad O line just in other words .
Old 09-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #10
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: LIONS FANS: I'm starting a dynasty with the Lions, how should i make a POWERHOUSE

Weaknesses:

1. Offensive Line
-Jeff Backus is really good, but getting old. Sims is great at LG. Raiola is old and will need to be replaced soon at C. Peterman is very mediocre, so RG could be upgraded. Gosder is also pretty mediocre at RT.

2. Defensive Secondary
-Delmas and Spievey present a good pair of safeties, but corner could use an upgrade. Houston and Wright are each good enough to be a #2 corner, but you'll want a true #1.

3. Linebacker
-Tulloch is great but is only one a one-year deal. Durant is solid and Levy is young and talented. If you don't resign Tulloch long-term then you'll need an upgrade here.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 10

I can't quote, but what I meant was I did have a good running oline, just awful awful pass protection. 66 sacks allowed might be a record
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #12
Rookie

ghostlight85's Arena

Get yourself a good enough O-Line to protect Stafford, and watch the Touchdowns Rack up. Also, pick up a chain mover HB for the first year to fill in until Mike LeShoure is healthy. Continue to build around your beastly DTs by getting a good pass rushing DE in the offseason. Build your Secondary through the draft.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:31 PM   #13
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Also, start lookin at special teams......Hanson's not gunna last forever and Nick Harris, albeit decent, can be replacable
Old 09-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 22

Thanks guys...I'm going to start it up now
Old 09-16-2011, 06:05 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

you need to study your team, before you can build it, it depend on who and how you play your game, & the sliders you use....so your outcome won't be the same as others....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #16
Rookie

Ike Slider2's Arena

I would make sure that your offense is good not neccesarrily relying on Stafford, his INJ is below 70 so he'll get injured a ton

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »