Home

Franchise Trade Review

This is a discussion on Franchise Trade Review within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2011, 05:24 PM   #73
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Franchise Trade Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by legenddt
How bout this one, using the niners I traded crabtree and a 2nd and 3rd rounder to the panthers for jimmy clausen and their first rounder. They get a stud target for cam newton and 2 quality draft picks and I get a stud draft pick and a qb I can groom

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk
ehh...im not the biggest clausen fan in the world....since ur gettin rid of crabtree who are ur WR targets besides braylon?...i know alex stinks but if u want a qb THAT bad, why dont u throw kaepernick in the fire right away and see what he can do?
Old 09-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #74
Rookie

legenddt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
ehh...im not the biggest clausen fan in the world....since ur gettin rid of crabtree who are ur WR targets besides braylon?...i know alex stinks but if u want a qb THAT bad, why dont u throw kaepernick in the fire right away and see what he can do?
I love being a pocket passer and it just doesn't feel realistic to me to have a mobile qb planted in the pocket, ya know?
Old 09-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #75
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by legenddt
I love being a pocket passer and it just doesn't feel realistic to me to have a mobile qb planted in the pocket, ya know?
i get what ur sayin....although there's nothing wrong with being able to move around when the pressure gets to u....in that case i'd still rather have mallett> clausen...i wouldn't give up crabtree for clausen, draft picks or not....if u want clausen that badly, i'd give em a 3rd or 4th and move on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2011, 06:49 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
What's fair trade value for Kyle orton? I am going to go with Quinn as my start for year two, also I am thinking of moving tebow to wr or te what would be a good rating for him?
Orton - 4th, maybe future 3rd.
Tebow doesn't have the straight line speed for WR, or the blocking ability for TE. I still think he has a purpose as a goal-line-wildcat-power-back-that-can-throw, no one can question that he has a nose for the endzone in short yardage situations.

Change his position on madden and he'll still play to the same ratings, OVR means nothing directly.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:03 PM   #77
Rookie

one5beast's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
on Orton, highest i'd give up is a 4th....and i have no idea on ur tebow ?....never seen him play anything other then qb
He actually played WR for a couple of plays against the Bengals since Lloyd was out then Eddie Royal got injured and that left us with only 2 healthy WR
Old 09-21-2011, 07:06 PM   #78
Rookie

one5beast's Arena

Where do you guys think a good place to trade Tebow too? I'm thinking Bills or maybe bring him back to Florida and trade him to the Dolphins
Old 09-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #79
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by one5beast
He actually played WR for a couple of plays against the Bengals since Lloyd was out then Eddie Royal got injured and that left us with only 2 healthy WR
Yeah i saw that but being a decoy for a few snaps is not enough of a sample size on how he would actually fare in future situations
Old 09-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #80
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by one5beast
Where do you guys think a good place to trade Tebow too? I'm thinking Bills or maybe bring him back to Florida and trade him to the Dolphins
those two would be logical along with seattle....basically to any young team that stinks and doesnt have a future qb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »