Home

Connection to opponent lost probs at match startup (PS3)

This is a discussion on Connection to opponent lost probs at match startup (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
Connection to opponent lost probs at match startup (PS3)

Man im having a weird issue. Im having a problem connecting to a game with my friend. we tried to create a match every way and option possible. it would not work. we invited each other with all kinds of diff options and cant get the game to start. what happens is if i send the invite, i get in a team pick screen and im by myself and never see my friend show up...but he sees me with the wrong team. if he sends the invite its vice versa...i see him and the wrong team and then it disconnects us and says connection lost and backs us out to the menu. we cant launch a game unranked or ranked. but either one of us can do play now or open session and immediately connect to other ppl and see them scrolling teams to pick a team to use. we never get that far.

what could be the reason? we have both played other ppl online. he plays play now games. ive only played one community game in the OS community. we tried like 20 times. any clues or workarounds? i did a search already and came up empty on OS.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 02:25 PM   #2
Pro

MMurda's Arena

Re: Connection to opponent lost probs at match startup (PS3)

ha...found a vid that shows my exact issue pretty much. went to play and had to d/l roster to update and play. and then it started doing exactly like this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaSU02ljsxg

edit: this should go without saying, but no i didnt sit in the lobby by myself like a dope like he did in that video. we kept backing out and restarting the whole invite and join game process and we never could seem to link up.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

Last edited by MMurda; 09-20-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
Pro

MMurda's Arena

Re: Connection to opponent lost probs at match startup (PS3)

nobody have this happen to them? just a lil more info since i did a few things last night. checked both of our connections since we're both wireless. we both have UPnP enabled so all ports should be good and we both have NAT type 2 and i know my connection is open for sure. im at a loss and totally disappointed as i cant play my friend which is why i got it on ps3 to begin with.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »