Home

Patch for NCAA Draft Classes r ability to edit body appearance

This is a discussion on Patch for NCAA Draft Classes r ability to edit body appearance within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Patch for NCAA Draft Classes r ability to edit body appearance

does anyone know when a patch going to come out for the imported draft class name because i dont even know who to scout now all that work for nothing in ncca football 12 wow
Old 09-26-2011, 08:00 AM   #18
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
so iv done everything possible and there is no fix,cant figure it out ,only solution i could come up with was finding a madden created udfa and change their name to the players with the huge shoulder pads,n vise versa,,,,but after looking through them,i find that their shoulder pads are messed up too! Please EA fix this. patch the glitch r give us the option to edit body appearences.Franchise Mode is unplayable for me until this is fixed, it looks like they were imported from the Wii version.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #19
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Patch for NCAA Draft Classes r ability to edit body appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
so iv done everything possible and there is no fix,cant figure it out ,only solution i could come up with was finding a madden created udfa and change their name to the players with the huge shoulder pads,n vise versa,,,,but after looking through them,i find that their shoulder pads are messed up too! Please EA fix this. patch the glitch r give us the option to edit body appearences.Franchise Mode is unplayable for me until this is fixed, it looks like they were imported from the Wii version.

We should note the shoulder pad width won't necessarily be fixable through an editor, there are only height adjustments really in NCAA/Maddden. They have to fix the 'wings' or KISS shoulder pads some other way I'm guessing. But it would be nice to be able to repair the 300 pound DL or OL that look like punters, for sure.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:35 PM   #20
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
true didnt think about that..looks as if a patch is the only fix for this,no telling when this will be patch? my guess is not the 2nd one but maybe after that....i may just trade it in ...madden had so much potential too,this really saddens me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »