Home

Gow 3 is having to kill time till Madden Patch?!?

This is a discussion on Gow 3 is having to kill time till Madden Patch?!? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Unhappy Gow 3 is having to kill time till Madden Patch?!?

I'm sure you all have heard about the IR Franchise mode BUG!..Well i'm a waiting for a patch to come out..I haven't touched my Madden 12 or my Xbox for about a week..So i decided to buy Gears Of War 3..The first thing i did was jump straight into Campaign I Loved it and Hated at the same time..It took me a day to complete GoW 3 on Normal difficulty. I hadn't touched multiplayer to this point..I went to go online all pumped with my Marcus Fenix inpersination all amazing..Then..I didn't have XBL Gold!?! so i couldn't play online!..My XBL ran out two day's before i bought Gears Of War3 After reading this i was going to buy XBL! I typed in my Credit Card details! and it said i had not enough funds!..I thought i had £700 in my account..I should've remembered i gave all my money to my mother..(Personal reasons) Yeah so i was pretty glum!.. :'( So i've been frantically looking around my room for XBL Trial cards but i have found none :'( I'll have to wait a few weeks till i can get my money back..GoW 3 Multiplayer is on hold!..(I've played Offline Multiplayer, naa i find it too easy, even on Insane!.. I really want to play with humans!..).. :'( If i find one i'll let you know..All i need is a 24 or 48 hour card trial! I can't even find one! Not even 1 came with GoW 3!!..If you have spares,you don't need/want and you don't mind giving them away..I Love You!..I'll update you all after if i find any!..(Y)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Gow 3 is having to kill time till Madden Patch?!?

so first off you come on a sports gaming forum, in the madden football section and start talking about a first person shooter. then you start trying to bum us for 48 hour trials? please leave these forums kid, go beg somewhere else. if you wanna talk about gears go to a gears forum, not madden.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I wasn't begging, i generally asked. Well i would play Madden, but i can't play Franchise, i can't play online. It's just HJSHSJHBDJK!! I really wanted to finish my Franchise!!..
Old 09-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13

What exactly is wrong with your franchise? As far as I know, there's no IR problem.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #5
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

I feel like I just watched some crazy homeless guy come into a coffee shop and rant for 15 minutes and walk out as fast as he came in...

Weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #6
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Closing this down. OP, you can add your pleas/concerns for a Madden patch to an existing patch discussion thread.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »