Home

AMAZING DEFENSE

This is a discussion on AMAZING DEFENSE within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
AMAZING DEFENSE

I know we all have a lot of complaints about this year's Madden game, but one thing I have to give EA kudos for is finally being able to have a good defensive team. This season, my offense is playing like pure garbage, but I have managed to stay in and win games off the strength of my defense alone. Last week, I played the Broncos at Denver and beat them 10 - 3. They were undefeated and had one of the top ranked defenses and offenses. My only TD was an interception return by Jon Beason. The previous week, my defense had 4 INTs, 7 sacks, 1 FR and a safety against Drew Brees and the Saints and won 15 - 8. Week 2, I lost in OT 20 - 23 against Tampa Bay. These are all games that were really close and I managed to keep the opposing offense out of the endzone for the majority of the game. In previous versions of Madden, I could never win a game if I couldn't put up like 25 points on offense. Given, I used to play on All Madden all the time before on last gen systems and this is the first Next Gen Madden that I've owned. I'm playing on All-Pro. But, still, I this is one thing about Madden 12 that I appreciate.

Last edited by macbranson; 10-04-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: AMAZING DEFENSE

I would try Playmakers' sliders, very realistic. The thing I like about those sliders unlike the all madden default is that i can have a play action pass and not get sacked every time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »