Home

Who to start in year 2 on online franchise? Gabbert or Newton? please help lol

This is a discussion on Who to start in year 2 on online franchise? Gabbert or Newton? please help lol within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2011, 12:57 PM   #9
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Who to start in year 2 on online franchise? Gabbert or Newton? please help lol

Trade one of them...
Old 10-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Who to start in year 2 on online franchise? Gabbert or Newton? please help lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoricuaMobStar
To the guy who said cam because of scrambling, well in year 2, cam got 85 speed 86 agility and 88 acceleration while Gabbert got 78 speed 76 agility 79 acceleration. Both I can scramble with. Idk..... I got til Wednesday until we start year 2 because my buddy got football practice today.

The 97 THP is the bigger reason why. if you are sticking with this franchise for another two years at least Cam will be the better qb. better runner if you need that and his accuracy will catch up to Gabbert. so in the end you will have a QB with better THP and better speed/agility in Cam over Gabbert.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #11
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

IMO if Cam lead you to the playoffs in year 1, I dont see why he should not start in year 2 aswell. Also he is a much better scrambler than Gabbert.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #12
TheSaints7

OVR:

Quite clearly Cam Newton...

Old 10-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7

I mean real life should make this decision quite easy..
Old 10-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisismytemporaryusername
I like better pure passers myself. Blaine Gabbart.
LOL, yeah Cam is only passing for an average of 350 yards per game.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well Real life Cam Newton's accuracy is not represented in online franchise as he is rated from season opener roster with the first time Club 100 was introduced.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well In week one I played Cam the first half and Gabbert second half and Cam performed better so Im starting him. So far I'm 3-0 7 Tds 2 Int

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »